Epilogue

(okay school's starting soon for me and I won't have time to write so I'm going to finish this up and if I want to pick it up later in the year I will.
Btw I am aware this is super short and I'm sorry if you think it's ending too sudden but school is stressing me out too much so sorry.)

Frank did have some anxiety about the days following their decision to have sex but it ended up only making their relationship stronger.

It seemed that allowing themselves to be so bare and close to each other physically, had helped both of them realize how much they actually loved each other. The sex was a way of sealing the fact that they were in a proper relationship and were completely comfortable with each other. There was nothing left for them to hide which proved they loved each other unconditionally.

In the next few weeks that passed, everything was even better than before. Gerard hadn't been having any night terrors for ages and he had developed a regular healthy eating habit and had slowly gained some self confidence.

And it was all because of Frank, the natural antidepressant that somehow helped Gerard to be happy and had helped him forget about Bert. Gerard did end up taking his sleeping pills a few times just because his mind wouldn't go to sleep but he didn't really need any of his medication anymore, Gerard never thought any of the antidepressants and anxiety medication worked anyway so it didn't matter that much.

The black nail polish hadn't been touched ever since Gerard had painted his nails the time Frank and him had fought, showing how happy he really was.

Frank had not expected that when his mom had dragged him along to a boring cottage with no WiFi and some other random family, that he would meet a beautiful boy that he'd end up falling in love with. And while Frank had been ready to deal with all of Gerard's problems, he was glad he'd helped Gerard in a way he'd never thought he could. It made him happy to think he was the reason for Gerard's beautiful smile.

Donna still couldn't believe how much of an impact Frank had made on Gerard but she loved to see her son happy and smiling again, so she was extremely grateful. Linda was proud of Frank for everything he'd done to help Gerard, and she really thought they had a strong relationship. Mikey had still been wary until Gerard had a long discussion with him assuring him that Frank really loved and cared about him and that he shouldn't worry. Mikey liked Frank because he was a nice person and treated Gerard with respect and actually positively changed his older brother.

Gerard and Frank both thought it was a miracle that they both lived in Belleville because that meant that they could continue their relationship after the summer holidays. It would be slightly tougher with the added pressure of school life and Frank's other friends being involved, but they were determined they would stay together through anything. Both of them agreed that no amount of challenges thrown at them could ruin the love they'd started in the cottage, it was too special to end.

They did love each other after all.

~The End~

(Okay that's it. I actually really like this story because I'm proud of the message but school sucks and it'll be taking up most of my time so I had to finish this. Again, thanks for everyone who voted and commented and actually took time to read the nonsense I come up with.
Love you all💚💙💛)

~Jodie