o n e .

REREADERS!!! please stop spoiling info in the comments or giving subtle hints! if you do find a spoiler in the comments then pls tell me so i can delete the comment. THIS INCLUDES commenting rr on ominous scenes. ik you guys think you're being slick but it's making it obvious to ftr. i WILL start muting users if i see any spoilers. i might even block you, depending on how i'm feeling that day and how bad your spoiler is 😄✌️

Jisung's bedroom door swung open, "Jisung get your ass up! You're gonna be late for your first day of school!" Jisung's older brother, Younghyun aka Brian yelled.

"Ugh, five more minutes." Jisung managed to groan, not moving from his position.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds." The annoying voice said again.

Jisung just groaned back in response, still not moving a muscle.

"One... Two... Three!"

Jisung was unfazed, almost falling back asleep.

"Alright. You asked for it."

The younger male felt something crack against his head and a sticky substance roll down his face afterwards. He immediately got up from his comfortable position and wiped his eyes from the gooey substance. Jisung looked at his hands and saw a yellow residue. The latter glared at his older brother who was standing right beside his bed with the egg carton in his hands. Brian gave Jisung a smug look.

"What the hell? Is this an egg?" Jisung said through his clenched teeth as the shell fell off his head and landed on his comforter.

"I told you to get up." Was all Brian said shrugging.

In one swift motion Jisung grabbed the egg carton opening it. He reached for an egg to throw at his brother, but soon realized there were no eggs left in the carton.

Brian started laughing at his younger brother. "Ha bitch! There's no eggs left for you to throw at me."

Instead, Jisung threw the egg carton at his brother, also reaching for the egg shell that was on his comforter and throwing it at the older male who was running out of his room.

"You wasted the last egg on my face!? I could've eaten that for breakfast!" He yelled so his brother could hear him.

"You don't even eat breakfast!" Brian yelled back.

Jisung sighed as he gets up from his bed, walking to his bathroom. The latter looked in the mirror and scared himself. Jisung could barely open his eyes but he could still see how horrid he looked. His hair was sticking out in every way, almost like a sea urchin, expect for the patch of hair that the egg cracked on. There was egg dripping down his puffy face and there were noticeable bags under his eyes.

Not wanting to look at himself any longer, Jisung took a shower to wash the egg off of him. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. After the male was done in the bathroom, he moved back to his room to put on his school uniform. He fixed his hair and went downstairs where his older brother and sister was sitting at the table eating oatmeal.

"Hey Jihyo noona." Jisung smiled brightly.

The female looked up and saw her younger brother walking towards her. "Hey Jisungie." Jihyo smiled as he sat down next to her. "We ran out of eggs but I made oatmeal. You want some?" The mention of the eggs made Brian snort as Jisung snapped his neck to him and glared.

"No it's ok. I need to go or else I'm gonna be late for school. Bye noona!" Jisung said as he got up and slung his backpack over his shoulder, quickly walking to the door. He knew what was coming next and he just wanted to leave before his sister spoke, but of course he was too slow.