t w e n t y t w o .

"I want you to meet someone." Minho pulled Jisung out the classroom and to the cafeteria.

"Huh? Who?"

"Two people actually. Chan and Woojin." Minho smiled.

...

When the pair arrived in the lunchroom everyone's attention was on them. Of course no one said anything, they were too afraid of what Minho would do, but they did stare as if the pair had come in the lunch room with all their hair shaved off.

"I know you said not to worry because they're your friends and not your parents but why does it feel like I'm meeting your parents?" Jisung whispered.

Minho chuckled, "Jisung relax, they're not going to do anything to you." The shorter boy looked up at his boyfriend and narrowed his eyes.

Jisung looked back at the table and saw Chan, Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Yedam, and Felix. They were talking about something. 'Changbin probably introduced Felix to Chan and Woojin too. But where's Jeongin?'

"Oh wassup Minho. Who's this?" Chan asked once they arrived at the table. It was sort of a rhetorical question because Chan obviously knew exactly who the person was.

"Chan, Woojin, this is Jisung, my boyfriend." Minho introduced. Jisung gave a shy smile.

"Ah so you're the person who Minho can't stop talking about." Chan gave a warm smile.

Jisung laughed and looked at Minho, "You talk about me?"

"No-"

"Yes, all the time." Woojin cut Minho off.

"He gushes about you all the time." Yedam added.

"I've never seen him so head over heels for someone." Chan said. "He's always smiling while staring at his phone and I soon realized it was because he was texting you."

Jisung gave a big smile at the taller. He felt his heart go soft. Minho rolled his eyes at his friends, "Don't listen to them." He told his boyfriend but Jisung was already smirking at him.

"Jisung always talks about Minho too." Felix said casually.

Jisung looked at Felix with a look of betrayal. "Felix!"

"What?" Felix acted like he's done nothing wrong. "It's the truth. Everyone already knows, I just said it out loud." The gang nodded their heads.

Jisung scoffed, "Don't act like you're not worse than me." Felix narrowed his eyes at his friend and Changbin's eyes lit up.

"You're cute when you're flustered." Minho said looking at his boyfriend.

Jisung turned pink, "Stop it." He pushed Minho and the latter just laughed.

"Where's Jeongin?" Jisung asked Felix.

Chan popped up at the mention of Jeongin. He sent a look towards his little brother and Yedam sent a glare at the older.

"Jeongin?" Chan acted confused even though he knew exactly who he was.

Yedam rolled his eyes. He knew what his brother was doing. "He's my tutor. Remember? He's also friends with Jisung and Felix"

"Oh yeah." Chan nodded, Woojin rolled his eyes and slapped his boyfriend's shoulder.

"He said he was gonna sit with Seungmin." Felix answered Jisung's question. Hyunjin popped up at the mention of Seungmin.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "I thought Seungmin said-"

Felix shrugged, "That's what I thought too but they're sitting over there." Felix pointed two tables down.