t w o .

Jisung and Felix looked behind them at Seungmin and made eye contact. Seungmin quietly whispered to the two "What the actual fuck. This can not be real."

Lee Minho, Seo Changbin and Hwang Hyunjin were standing in front of the classroom. The three boys were easily the most popular boys at school along with their two other friends, Bang Chan and Park Woojin. The five boys have the whole school wrapped around their fingers. They're in the gang called Stray Kids and Chan is the leader of it. The gang is very well known in Seoul because of their reputation of being the strongest and most dangerous gang in Korea. Stray kids consists of a good amount of people but the five boys were the main people in the gang.

If you ask anyone at this school, they would all agree that those five boys were the most attractive people at the school. Stray Kids are very intimidating and everyone knows not to mess with them. The bruises on their hands will tell you not to mess with them. They won't hesitate to throw a punch if you test them, especially Lee Minho.

"Nice of you to finally join us Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin." Mr. Park said sternly.

"Sorry Mr. Park." Changbin said, not meaning one word as Minho rolled his eyes and Hyunjin flashed an obvious fake smile at the teacher.

The teacher wasn't amused. "Just take your seats before I give you detention. Minho you sit next to Jisung. Hyunjin and Changbin sit next to Seungmin. Hyunjin behind Minho and Changbin behind Felix."

Jisung, Felix and Seungmin couldn't believe what was coming out of their teacher's mouth. The moment they heard their names called out, all three of them opened their eyes as wide as they could go and their mouths dropped to the floor. 'There was no way that we have to sit next to the three gang members?' Jisung thought to himself.

"Jisung, Seungmin and Felix, please raise your hand." Mr. Park continued.

His voice snapped the three back to reality. Quickly they closed their mouths and slowly raised their hands. They tried to avoid any eye contact with anyone in the room, but it was difficult since everyone's eyes were fixated on the three boys who were sitting near the back of the room.

Usually Jisung is used to everyone staring at him, since he raised his hand quite often to answer questions asked by teachers, but for obvious reasons, he was uncomfortable by the amount of eyes on him now.

Minho's eyes scanned the room until he found Jisung sitting on the right, near the back window. He walked towards him and Jisung swore he almost peed his pants.

Slowly following behind Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin moved their legs towards the back of the room too.

Minho slumped onto the chair on the right side of Jisung as Changbin sat behind Felix and Hyunjin sitting behind Minho.

The teacher continued with the history lesson and Jisung almost fell asleep during it. He's not too fond of history class, because who cares about wars and stuff. But nevertheless, he still manages to get on top during exams.

After their third subject it was lunch time. Jisung, Seungmin and Felix sat at a table together with another one of their friends, Jeongin, who was a year younger.

They sat in awkward silence for a minute before Felix broke it, talking about the elephant in the room.

"So... Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin are in our class for the rest of the year. This should be interesting." Felix said as he took a bite out of his sandwich.