f o r t y t h r e e .

A few weeks later

The entire gang and their boyfriends stood in front of the Stray Kids warehouse. It was placed in the middle of nowhere just like Chan's house, but it was a lot larger than what Jisung expected. He looked at his three friends and they have the same surprised expression on their face.

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and all ten of them started walking to the entrance. When they walked inside Jisung was taken by surprise by how many people were there. It was almost like this was a business building and Chan was the CEO. It wasn't that too far off to be honest.

When Chan walked by, everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed to him, saying their greetings. It was just like in school but this time Chan actually said hi back while smiling. Everyone's faces wrinkled in confusion when they saw the four boys walking with their members, but they never asked.

The ten of them walked into an elevator and the leader pressed the very last floor. When the elevator doors opened, Jisung noticed that it noticeably got colder. The elevator took the boys to a hallway filled with metal doors on either side of them. It reminded Jisung of a prison or an insane asylum.

This was definitely where the gang is keeping the members of WPQO at.

They kept walking until the very end. There were double metal doors and there were two guards in front of them. They bowed to Chan and moved away from the door. He opened the door and walked inside the room with the rest of them following behind.

Minho didn't walk which caused Jisung to turn to his boyfriend with confused eyes. The gang member looked at him with worry. "Are you sure you want to go in there?" Minho asked softly.

Jisung smiled warmly at him, nodding, "I'll be okay as long as you're with me."

Minho looked in Jisung's eyes, looking for any doubt or fear, but when he didn't find anything, he took a deep breath and opened the door.

Jisung would be lying if he wasn't nervous. He was about to see the guy who held him hostage for two days and tortured him, but Minho was sure to tell him that Moonjin was all tied up and wouldn't be able to get out. Also the fact that there were going to be five other gang members in the room to keep Jisung safe was very calming to know.

When he walked inside, he noticed four guards also in the room, but what caught his eye was Moonjin. He was sitting in the middle of the room in a metal chair. His hands and ankles were held down to the arms and legs of the chair with metal cuffs that were attached to the chair. His physical state was absolutely horrific. He looked a lot worse compared to what Jisung looked like when Minho had came to save him. Moonjin's eyes were completely bruised, one was swollen shut. His lips were busted and his face was filled with purple and black bruises. There was dried blood all over him and his hair looked like it had been pulled many times. Just by looking at him, Jisung cringed in pain, he almost felt a bad for the guy.

The moment Moonjin saw Jisung walk into the room, he smirked. "Oh hey Jisung, how are you holding up? Back for more? You just couldn't stay away huh?"

Everyone inhaled sharply as Jisung immediately tensed up and Minho noticed. He felt the lava inside himself start bubbling as he started walking towards Moonjin to beat him. Jisung noticed and instantly stood in front of Minho, placing his hand on his chest.

Minho looked down at his boyfriend and his eyes immediately softened, "He's just trying to get a reaction out of you." Jisung said to his boyfriend.

Moonjin noticed this and started laughing almost mockingly and if it weren't for Jisung standing in front of him, Minho would've knocked the bastard into unconsciousness.