t w e l v e .

After Felix had explained everything to his three friends, they sat in silence while they wrapped their minds around what was he had said.

"Wait what the fuck? I didn't expect Changbin to be like this? He was so sweet to you. Are you sure you didn't hallucinate while hanging out with him?" Seungmin was the first to talk.

Felix slapped Seungmin's arm, "No I didn't hallucinate you bafoon. I'm just as shocked as you right now."

"Maybe Jeongin is right." Jisung admitted out of nowhere.

"I'm always right but which instance are you talking about?" Jeongin replied.

Jisung rolled his eyes at the younger, "Maybe Stray Kids isn't as bad as we thought. Maybe It's just Minho."

"I told you. You guys never believe me." Jeongin huffed.

"I wonder what Minho said about Jisung." Seungmin smirked.

"Oh please don't remind me about that. He probably talked about how much he wanted to punch me." Jisung groaned.

"Or maybe he said good things about you." Jeongin suggested.

"Minho is the only person in Stray Kids who is actually rude, even Changbin said that. I doubt he said something positive about me."

"I wonder what Yedam said about Jeongin." Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

Jeongin blushed, "Stop it. He probably was just talking about how I ran into him during lunch. He was probably ranting to them."

"Or he was telling them how he thinks you're cute." Felix suggested.

"That's definitely not it." Jeongin shook his head in denial.

The purple haired male rolled his eyes. There was nothing that would convince Jeongin otherwise.

"What about you Felix." Jisung changed the subject.

Felix furrowed his eyebrows, "What about me?"

"How do you feel about Changbin?"

Everyone's eyes were focused on Felix, observing how he would react to the question. Felix's cheeks flushed, "I—what do you mean? I don't feel anything towards Changbin." He looked everywhere but at his friends.

Seungmin, Jisung, and Jeongin all looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"Bro you suck at lying." Seungmin said in between laughs.

Felix pouted. "I'm being serious."

"Yeah okay." Jeongin said unconvinced.

"We all know you like him at least a little bit." Jisung said.

"I do not! I just might enjoy being around him. He might not be too bad." Felix mumbled the last part but of course his friends heard it.

"Wow. Never did I think that Felix would fall for a gang member." Jisung said surprised.

"I never said that."

"Yeah but we all know you meant it." Seungmin snorted.

"No no no. I don't like him." Felix shook his head.

"Not yet." Jeongin teased.

Felix's phone went off. "I bet that's Changbin." Seungmin snickered with the other two friends.

Felix rolled his eyes as he looked at his phone. It was text message from Changbin saying that he was here.

"That's my cue to leave." Felix said getting up.