f i v e .

Jisung was about to push Minho off of him but before he could do that, Minho spoke up and asked,

"Why are your ears so red?"

Jisung mentally slapped himself. 'How more embarrassing can my life get?' He thought to himself as he quickly stood up on his own. Minho let go of him and Jisung stepped a couple steps away from the gang member to keep his distance.

"It's because it's really hot in here." Jisung said quickly as he fanned himself, trying to cover up his horrible lie. Why was his ears so so red all of a sudden?

"It's not even hot in here. The ac is on." Minho rolled his eyes "You're not fooling anyone but ok."

"You don't know anything about me. So what if the ac is on? I'm still hot and sweaty from mopping and scrubbing the desks." Jisung snapped back, regretting it almost immediately as he remembered who he was talking to.

After hearing this, Minho glared daggers at Jisung. The latter opened his mouth to apologize for snapping but before he could say anything, Minho started to step closer to him.

Noticing the taller walking closer to him, Jisung stepped backwards to keep his distance. Sadly before he could maintain a reasonable distance from Minho, Jisung's hip hit against a desk, stopping him from going back any further. Minho continued to walk closer to Jisung, stopping when he was right in front of him.

Jisung could feel his heart drop to his ass. He knew that Minho was going to punch him or slap him or grab him by the collar and thrown him to the ground. He's seen Minho do it to other guys all the time. That's what he's known for. Jisung never thought he was gonna be one of them. He closed his eyes not wanting to see what Minho was going to do next. Jisung waited for Minho's fist to collide with his cheek but instead Jisung heard Minho's voice in his right ear whispering,

"I'm going to let this one pass. Next time don't forget who you're talking to, Han Jisung."

Jisung could feel Minho's breath against his neck. It sent shivers down Jisung's spine as the hair on his body stuck up. Minho straightened his back and stepped away from Jisung, giving a cold glare. A glare that made the other male shake in fear. With that, the older boy grabbed his stuff and walked out of the classroom.

Jisung was left there, stunned, with his eyes wide open. His heart was pounding against his chest. He couldn't wrap his head around what had just happened. Jisung felt his cheeks get hotter the more he thought about how close Minho was to him.

'How does Minho know my name? Why didn't Minho just punch me right there? He usually never hesitates. I mean, I'm not complaining but why? Why am I feeling like this? Why does Minho have this effect on me? Did Minho really just leave me to clean up alone?' All these thoughts we're flying through Jisungs mind as he started to put the equipment away.

-

After cleaning up and walking home from school, Jisung walked up his driveway and opened his front door.

He looked around and saw that no one was home yet. He took off his shoes and ran upstairs into his room. Once he entered through his bedroom door he flopped on his bed.

Jisung felt his phone vibrate in his hands, scaring him a bit. He sat up and looked at his phone notifications and saw that he got a text from Felix in the group chat.

yongyongbokie
jisung are you done with
detention yet?
tell us what happened

jisung
yeah i just got home.

seungmean
what happened???

jisung
not much...

seungmean
i can smell the lie
from here. tell us what
happened now