t h i r t y t w o .

Jisung was sitting on his couch, waiting for Felix to ring his doorbell, when his sister came downstairs and sat next to him.

"Where are you going?"

Jisung looked up from his phone, "Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and I are going to walk around Seoul."

"Oh can you get me some makeup? I'm running out."

The boy narrowed his eyes at his sister, "I don't even know the basics of makeup, how do you expect me to buy you what you need?"

Jihyo rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, it's not that hard. I'll send you pictures of what to buy and I'll tell you what they're called. Or you can just go up to the worker and show them the pictures I sent you and ask for them."

Jisung groaned, "Fine."

"Thanks! I'll pay you back."

"Yeah you better."

The doorbell rang, surprising Jisung as he jumped. His sister started bursting out laughing. "You should've seen your face. Oh my god." She wheezed.

The younger just rolled his eyes, "Shut up." He mumbled as he walked toward the door, opening it to reveal a happy Felix.

"Oh hey Jisung." His friend greeted him.

"Let's go." Jisung closed the door behind him, not wanting to hear his sister laughing at him any longer.

"I hate you." Jisung mumbled to Felix as they walked.

The taller boy raised his eyebrows at his friend. "I did absolutely nothing but ring your doorbell and say hi."

"Exactly, you fucking scared me." Jisung said making Felix burst out laughing.

"Dumbass." Felix said and Jisung slightly pushed the other male.

When Felix and Jisung met up with their other two friends, it was four o'clock. They walked to the streets of Seoul with all the food and stores. It wasn't a long walk since they all lived near it.

"Where to?" Seungmin asked.

"I have to buy Jihyo noona some makeup so can we do that first?"

"You're gonna buy her makeup? Do you even know what to get?" Jeongin questioned.

"Uhh, kinda? She sent me pictures and stuff so it shouldn't be that hard to find." Jisung shrugged, taking his phone out to see the pictures.

They all gathered around Jisung's phone, looking at the pictures too.

"Oh! I know where this brand is." Felix started walking and the rest just followed.

"Huh? How do you know?" Seungmin asked.

"My sister uses that brand too and sometimes she asks me to go and buy some things for her."

"Oh thank the lord. I won't look like a complete idiot walking around the store like a lost dog, not knowing where to find the makeup items." Jisung relaxed.

"I hope you know your sister's shade and shit because I can't help you there."

"I mean she should be the same as me. She used her concealer on me once and it looked fine."

They walked into the makeup store and it was filled with makeup items that Jisung didn't know of. He really didn't know where to start.

"Okay so I saw that your sister uses the same cushion pack as my sister and that's over here." Felix led them over to the back of the store. He pointed to the item. "Just pick the right shade."

"Uhhh." Jisung took his phone out and checked the text messages again, praying that his sister sent him the shade she uses too. In his luck, his sister had sent them. Jisung picked out the correct one.