t h i r t y f o u r .

When Minho was done explaining his life story, Jisung looked down at his lap, worrying Minho a little bit. He was nervous to see how his boyfriend would react to everything and really wanted to ask Jisung, but he knew that he should give the boy some time to process everything.

A few seconds later, Minho heard sniffles coming from his boyfriend, and he started panicking. "Jisung? Baby what's wrong?" He lifted Jisung's face and saw tears streaming down his face.

Minho frowned and wiped the tears away with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly.

Jisung placed a hand over Minho's and leaned into his boyfriend's touch. He closed his eyes and took a shaky breath, a few more tears slipped down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You didn't deserve to be treated like that."

"Please stop crying, I'm okay, really." Minho smiled to show the person he loved that he was actually okay.

"If I knew your past was this serious then I would've never asked about it and your scars. I'm sorry for acting so ignorant about Moonjin."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault for what happened to me and it's not your fault that you didn't know what happened. Stop blaming yourself for nothing. It happened a long time ago and I've moved on from it. I'm the one who wanted to tell you because I love you and you deserved to know the truth."

Jisung cried a little harder after Minho said that. He really got lucky with him.

"I thought I said no more crying." Minho said lightly.

"These are tears of gratefulness, I don't know how I deserve you."

Minho frowned a bit, "Jisung if anything, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You are such a sweet and caring person that sees the good in people. Even for me and I'm in a gang. I treated you like shit at the beginning and you still were kind towards me."

"Actually I was terrified of you." Jisung giggled softly.

"Yeah but even if you were scared of me, you still unconsciously cared for me and saw the good in me when no one else really does. That's just your nature and I adore it so much."

"I mean finding the good in you wasn't hard, it might've took more work, but it wasn't hard."

Minho's heart skipped a beat, he really was in love with Jisung.

"... Is this why you act so cold to other people?" Jisung asked quietly.

Minho nodded, "Yeah basically. After Moonjin and Jaewoo, I didn't want people to think I was vulnerable like I used to be because that's what led to all the unfortunate events. I started having really bad trust issues after that and didn't trust anyone other than Stray Kids... Until you and your friends came along. But because of my trust issues, I act really rude since I doesn't want people to think that they have a chance to get close with me." He explained.

It all made sense now. Minho isn't an actual dick, he just had a very rough childhood that forced him to act the way he does because he's doesn't want it to repeat again.

"Under that mask, you're actually a really sweet person and you would do anything for the people you love. I think you should show that part of you more because that's one of the things I love about you." Jisung said softly.

He really knew how to make Minho's heart flutter. Even if it was from the smallest things, like hearing Jisung say what he loved him. It made Minho want to tackle the boy and give him all his love. Which is exactly what he did.

Jisung most definitely wasn't expecting his boyfriend to attack him to the bed with open arms, engulfing him into a hug, but he certainly wasn't complaining. He loved being in Minho's presence, it was like a comfort blanket and it made him feel the most safe.