t w e n t y f o u r .

In the morning, Jeongin and Seungmin walked over to Felix and Jisung as they always did when the pair arrived at school, but this time Seungmin looked happier than usual.

"What's got you so happy today?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm sure it has to do with a special someone." Jisung shouldered Seungmin who just pushed his friend away from him.

Jeongin tapped his chin, "Someone who's name rhymes with bwang byungjin."

The tall male rolled his eyes at how idiotic Jeongin sounded. "Yes and no, I'm also happy that I don't have to hang with Hwajoon anymore and I can hang with you guys again."

"You make him sound like he's the actual devil and that hanging out with him was hell." Felix eyed him.

"Because he is and it was." Seungmin said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Jeongin scoffed, "I saw how you were laughing with him during lunch."

Seungmin raised his eyebrows, "Oh you were able to look at my direction during lunch?"

The younger gave a confused look, "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Because you were staring at Yedam so much, I genuinely believed your neck was stuck in that position and you weren't able to look in any direction except Yedam's."

Jeongin's ears turned bright red as Jisung and Felix laughed with their whole chest and high fived Seungmin. This only embarrassed Jeongin even more which worsened his condition as his face looked like a ripe strawberry. Jisung and Felix were in tears from laughing so hard.

"Speaking of Yedam-"

"No! Stop talking about him already." Jeongin groaned, cutting Seungmin off.

"-how was the tutoring session yesterday?"

Jeongin looked down to cover his already red face. "It was fine." He muttered. "I just taught him math."

The others looked at each other with the same facial expression. They all knew Jeongin was hiding something. "Why don't you look at us?"

Jeongin glanced up for a split second but that was all it took for his three friends to see the state his face was in.

"Oh so something did happen." Felix used a teasing tone.

"Spill now." Seungmin demanded.

"Nothing big happened, I'm just being dramatic. It probably meant nothing to him, but he asked for my phone number so he could contact me if he ever had questions on the math homework." Jeongin shrugged it off.

Jisung gasped dramatically, "You have the Bang Yedam's phone number? Oh my gosh, how lucky you are, what an honor."

The younger male rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Minho's boyfriend." Jisung chuckled. "Also not very fond with the fact that you all got boyfriends in the span of a week and I'm the only single one here now."

"You're five. You don't need a boyfriend." Jisung said at the same time Seungmin said, "You could have a boyfriend too if you would grow a pair and ask Yedam."

Jeongin's looked back and forth between the two. "Forget I said anything."

"Also I don't have a boyfriend, I have a date." Seungmin corrected.

The youngest scoffed. "Yeah not yet. We all know by the end of that date, you're going to have a boyfriend."

"Well, by the end of this tutoring thing you have with Yedam, you'll get a boyfriend too." Felix tried to be the optimist.