n i n e .

It's Monday. That means it's finally the day where Jisung is allowed to go home.

These three days were HELL. Jisung was bored out of his mind. His friends visited him whenever they could and brought food for Jisung to eat since hospital food isn't good. But all Jisung wanted was to sleep in his warm and comfortable bed. He hated being in this white room, in the same position, eating the same food.

The doctor came in and told Jisung he was able to leave whenever he wanted. Jisung basically jumped out of the bed when the doctor left the room. He was finally FREE.

Jisung checked the time. 12:47 pm. The latter could still make it in time for lunch and his last three periods.

He was debating whether or not to go when he heard his sister speak to him. "Jisung you're not going to school."

The latter's eyes opened in surprised. He pointed at his sister, "How'd you know I was thinking about that?"

Jihyo rolled her eyes, "I basically raised you, I know you better than you know yourself. Just stay home and rest, you can go to school tomorrow."

Jisung groaned, "That's all I've been doing these past three days. Resting. I want to go do something."

Brian stood up from the chair he was sitting on and slung his arm around Jisung's shoulder, "You can do that tomorrow. The more you rest, the faster you're gonna heal."

Jisung pouted.

"Cheer up little brother. If you don't go to school then we'll watch your favorite movies and eat your favorite foods."

Jisung's eyes lit up, "Deal."

-

Jisung woke up sore the next morning, obviously, but he felt great. The latter was excited he was finally going to do something productive today instead of laying in bed the whole day.

After he finally got ready and put on his uniform, he called out to his sister. Jihyo opened Jisung's door and poked her head in.

"What's up."

"Can I use your makeup? I want to cover this bruise on my cheek. I'm not really in the mood for my classmates to ask me what happened." Jisung asked.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Jihyo left the room.

She came back with something in her hand. "Sit down."

Jisung sat down at his desk chair and turned around to face his sister. "What is that?"

"It's called concealer, it'll hide your bruise. Just don't touch your cheek or it'll smudge and wipe away." Jihyo started to apply the concealer on her brother's cheek.

Jisung flinched at the sudden coldness on his cheek. Jihyo gently dabbed the concealer on his cheek to blend it out, careful to not push too hard on the bruise.

"And done." Jihyo straightened her back, closing the tube.

Jisung looked at himself in the mirror. The spot on his cheek that was once yellow and purple, was now replaced with his usually skin tone.