Second Piece

"Annalynn." I heard Marcos calling me from outside of the dressing room. "Did the last one fit?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes."

"Just come out and let me see the one that you have on." He demanded.

So, I did.

He has been getting on my last nerve.

We were currently at a clothing store looking for new outfits to were for my new clients. He wants me to try on all these black dresses, dresses that are respectfully long enough to cover my ass.

Apparently, they are some big-time businessmen and are looking for call girls and escort types to show them a good time. This is completely different from what I'm used to, but Marcos said that they are paying big money to have us while they are down in town for the next two weeks.

Marcos is making me into a respectable escort.

He said that he has been working on this for quite a while, put up certain shit on certain sites to get me traffic. I decided not to complain about my new job title because it takes me off of the streets, and I no longer have to deal with vile men and their unthinkable hygiene.

I walk out of the dressing room and do a twirl for Marcos. "So?" He didn't say anything, he just stood up from his chair and walked over to me. He looked around before grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the dressing room I was just in. He latched the door and turned to me.

His eyes were dark and filled with lust. "Take off the dress." Marcos demanded while helping me to unzip the dress from the back.

Once the dress was off of me, he threw it on the floor and began to unbuckle his pants. I pulled off my panties and began playing with my nipples as I stood there naked, in front of him.

I was so hot for him. He made me this way, he always does, so quickly.

He pulled me to him, wrapping an arm around me as he entered his fingers inside of me from the back. I threw my head back in pleasure as a moan escaped past my lips. He started sucking on my neck and down to my nipples. "Fuck." I moaned, he was making me feel so good.

Somewhere along the lines, he finally got his pants off and around his ankles. His manhood was so hard and happy for me, it only made me hotter.

Gripping my ass, he lifted me up and onto his waiting member.

And it felt so good.

Marcos was the first person that I had ever had sex with. He is the best I have ever had, and I had sex with a lot of people. Some men, some women.

"Bounce on me, sweetheart." He growled, slapping my ass once.

So, I did I rode him hard and it felt so fucking good. Sex with Marcos was almost equivalent to getting high, but it felt even better when I was high. I love getting high and I love sex.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice on the other side of the dressing room door, they knocked a few times. "There should be only women in this dressing room."

We ignored the women and continued.

I locked my arms around his neck and bounced faster. "Yeah, I like that." Marcos groaned, needing my upper thighs as my legs were locked around his waist.

"Excuse me!" She shouted, now upset. "I don't want to have to get security!"

My moans were coming faster and louder, and I knew that I was about to cum so did Marcos as he slammed me down on him over and over again.