Chapter 4 Girl's Night

Charlie picked his daughter up from school, a thing he hadn't done since fourth grade. The two girls were taken back by his action. "Hey how are my two girls?"

Nia could smell the coffee form his breath, a beverage she had been craving for the last several hours. But now she's going home. Nothing can ruin her day now. "Got an A again." She flipped her hair.

"And how about you Bella?" He looked back at his frowning daughter.

"What's the point of it anyways." She muttered.

Nia blinked. She did NOT just say that. The youngest Swan inhaled slowly trying to calm herself. Remember Nia, stay sympathetic. She is your sister and she's hurting. But like Charlie, she too, was getting tired of this new Bella. It was more than sadness that Nia was the feeling in right now. She had been here for months and had barely spoken to her only sibling. Bella would just shut her out and she hated it. I hated this. But most of all, she hated him. He, Edward Cullens, pale face from what she'd heard from Jacob did this, he broke her in pieces and left her to stay in that way forever. Nia would do anything for her big sister to be back to the same alive Bella who was physically and mentally present duringher first few days here. Nia sighed deeply, heart aching. What happened to being a team Bella?

flashback

It was on one of the first days of summer when I had my accident. It was beautiful day in Forks, Washington. A rare day when it actually was hot and sunny. Which brought everyone to the park jogging, playing sports and having picnics. The Swan family had only just arrived five minutes ago, Reneé and Charlie's kids were already in the playground.

"Bella play with me please." The younger one begged.

The eldest Swan looked back at her friends who were waiting impatiently. She wanted to bad to bring her little sister but the others refused. "I can't Nia, bye." Bella walked away to her set of friends.

Nia pouted. She was about to cry. She had no friends other than Bella. Maybe I should be more outgoing? She thought. Nia felt envy of her sister and her fancy new friends. But she also felt happy for her sister seeing that she fitted in. Nia didn't want to sulk. It was too beautiful of a day to sit down and mope. So she went up to the highest slide, the one where she almost broke her neck after slipping on it.

"I'm so sorry Nia." Bella apologized crying in the hospital room where her sister rested. "If only I hadn't abandoned you."

The younger one remembered her thoughts earlier that day. "It's okay Bella, I'm just glad that you have friends who wants to play with you." She smiled.

Bella loved how positive she was, this was Nia's special trait. Cheering people up. She wiped her tears and stood up. "No, they're not my friends.They laughed when you fell. From now own we're a team okay? Just us and nobody else picky promise?"

"Pinky promise!" The other one boomed.

present

"That's it." was Charlie's first words when exiting the car. "I'm sending you back to your mother's." Both of the girls hung their mouths open in shock.

Bella shook her head, "I'm not leaving Forks."

"He's not coming back."