Chapter 13

It felt like hours as we experimented, but soon, the body for Jarvis was nearly ready.

"This framework is not compatible," my dad murmured.

"The genetic coding tower is at ninety-seven percent," Bruce called out. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Before my father could upload, Steve and my siblings appeared out of the shadows.

"Pietro, Wanda," I muttered softly. "What are you doing here?"

"I think it's best we stay by our little sister and keep her safe," Pietro said. "After all, we did just get you back." Steve moved closer to my dad.

"I'm gonna say this once," Steve warned.

"How about 'nonce'" my father said rudely.

"Shut it down."

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do?" Bruce interfered. "She's not in your head?" He pointed at my sister, who was crossing her arms.

"I know you're angry," Wanda said carefully. I felt proud that she was able to stand down the glares Bruce was giving her. And a little worried for her sake if Bruce Hulked out.

"Oh, we're way past that," Bruce scoffed. "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Forget being a little worried now. I was crazy worried.

Steve raised his hands. "Banner, after everything that's happened..."

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" my dad yelled.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled back.

"This isn't a game..." Steve said calmly. Pietro, who seemed annoyed by this, destroyed the lab equipment connected to the cradle.

"No, no. Go on," he smirked. "You were saying?" A bullet smashed the glass floor underneath him, causing him to fall.

"Pietro!" Wanda and I yelled. I looked up to see Hawkeye above us, a gun in his hand.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" he smirked back. The room dissolved into chaos. Fighting ensued between everyone. Wanda tried to help with her red magic, but Bruce grabbed her.

"Go ahead, piss me off," he hissed in her ear. That's when I snapped.

"Stop it!" I screamed, pointing my hands out. Water whips lashed out and wrapped themselves around everyone, pulling their arms and weapons by their sides. "Just stop!"

Suddenly, Thor flew in the room and pounded the cradle with his hammer. A water whip tried to stop him, but when it touched, the electricity flew up and hit me in the chest, knocking me unconscious.

____________________________________________________________

A human-like robot before Thor. It nodded to him.

"I'm sorry, that was... odd," it said. "Thank you." The rest of the Avengers team gathered around it, including my siblings. Pietro was carrying a lump form, which I realized was my own unconscious body.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked him.

"I've had a vision," Thor boomed. "A whirlpool that sucks i all hope of life and at it's center is that." He pointed at a gem inside the being's head.

"What, the gem?" Bruce inquired.

"It's the Mind Stone," Thor explained. "It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve started.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh it's definitely the end times," Bruce laughed.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor mentioned.

"Not alone," the being stated calmly. "I am Vision. If I may, who is that?" He pointed to my body.

"That's Isabel, my daughter," said my dad before turning to Thor. "Why would you electrocute her?" Thor shifted uncomfortably.

"I didn't," he rumbled. "Her water line was zapped by my energy, not on purpose."

"Gah!" I yelled, shooting upright in Pietro's arms. I looked around to see Vision and the Avengers staring at me. Pietro slowly let me down.

"Hello Isabel," said Vision kindly. "I am-"

"You're Vision," I interrupted. "Don't ask, I saw and heard everything while I was knocked out." Vision nodded.

"You need to stop Ultron," he told everyone. "I'll help in his defeat if I must."

"If you must?" I echoed. "Who's side are you on?"

"I am on the side of life. Ultron is not. And I do not want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. But we need to go." With that said, Vision handed Thor his hammer. Everyone stared in shock including me.

"Three minutes," Steve said to everyone. "Get what you need." I showed Wanda and Pietro over to the locker rooms to get ready. Three minutes later, my sister, brother, and I were headed to the Avenger jet. I was ready to go kick Ultron's metal ass.