A World Divided; Chapter 1

"You're sure you can handle this?" I said quietly to Wanda as she prepped for her mission. Her, Uncle Steve, Nat, and Sam were going out to stop a man named Rumlow from stealing a weapon of mass destruction. A basic Avengers mission. The only thing was that I was worried sick. Her first mission in a long time, and I was going to Disney World with Cassie and Scott.

"I'll be fine," Wanda said softly, her Sokovian accent heavy as she tied the laces on her boots. "And there won't be any casualties this time." I sighed quietly and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Wanda,"" I said sadly. "As I've told you many times before, Pietro's death wasn't your fault. It was Ultron's."

"And as I've said to you many times before, Ultron was created by Stark's nightmare, which was created by me." She looked at me and a few tears slid down her cheek. "We both know it was my fault."

"Wanda," I said tearfully, and I pulled her into a hug. "It wasn't your fault." I laughed weakly. "Now, we can't have you go on a mission teary-eyed." I wiped her tears off her face. "You do the mission, I go to Disney, and we come home tonight and have a good time with dad."

"Uncle Tony," Wanda chuckled. "Still seems a little strange."

"When has anything ever not been strange?" I laughed. "You'll do fine."

____________________________________________________________

"About time!" Scott said happily as I met him outside the Animal Resort. A few families pointed and whispered to each other as I walked out of the hotel. I quickly slid on a pair of sunglasses. Cassie was excitedly jumping around. "We were getting worried."

"Aunt Isabel!" Cassie squealed as she ran to hug me. She giggled as I picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey honey!" I smiled. "You're getting so big!" I turned my head to Scott. "Is the resort okay? It's not to late to switch."

"Oh, I can't do that," Scott smiled, running his left hand through his hair. "You should have seen Cassie's face when she woke up this morning."

"I saw a giraffe!" Cassie said. "It was right by the window!"

"Well, I guess he wanted to say good morning!" I laughed as I tickled her stomach, causing her to emit a few giggles before I set her down. "Now, the bus should be here any minute." A few of the passerby gathered the courage to ask for an autograph, which I gladly signed in their character books as we waited for the bus. When it arrived, Cassie bounded up the stairs and saved us seats. As she looked out the window, I went over the plans with Scott.

"So, it's nine right now," I started, checking my phone. I really wanted to have new messages from anyone on the team, but I saw nothing. I quickly put it away. "I set up reservations for breakfast with Lilo, Mickey, Stitch, Pluto, and Minnie." I looked at him curiously. "Please tell me you two haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"You're good," Scott claimed, and his stomach rumbled in agreement. "I gave her a few snacks, sure, but she'll be hungry."

"Okay," I said. "After breakfast, which will be about ten, we take a ride on a monorail to the Magic Kingdom. I have a special pass that will allow us in without having to go through security, so we can immediately go in the park." Scott raised his hand. "You don't have to raise a hand to speak," I said, amused.

"The rides," Scott inquired. "How long do those normally take to wait?"

"For us, less than five minutes every time," I said happily. "I pulled a few strings for us to get fast passes every ride. Apparently some Imagineer needed a person for a special project, and I volunteered."