01// European Exposé

I do not own Gossip Girl, however, Lena, Logan, and Liam are MY characters. Any plots that are not apart of gg and other unfamiliar characters belong to me as well. Please don't copy my book, it really sucks!

Nothing beats a summer abroad, but when traveling far from home, it's always nice to bring along an old friend from the neighborhood. Cobblestones and Café de Flore, Serena's locked down the left bank and became a muse to us all. Meanwhile, Blair rules the right bank. Storming the shops and consuming the classics and sampling sugary snacks like a modern Marie Antoniette. But we hear Serena's stories sizzle while Blair's are more fizzle. She's shopped at Saint Laurent and dined at Drouant but the only beau B's had this summer is on her headband. But most importantly where has our It Girl gone?

-Gossip Girl

Serena and Blair speak about romance as they return to Eleanor and Cyrus's penthouse. Blair wants to find Romance before they depart beautiful Paris and Serena wants to help make Blair's dream come true.

Meanwhile, In New York, Rufus and Lily return to their penthouse from traveling. Lily checks the telephone to hear voicemails, a specific one interests her the most as it involves Bruce Caplan, a business manager at The Empire. Rufus bluntly responds if it involves Chuck that he isn't interested, he holds a deep vendetta against Chuck for sleeping with his only daughter.

At The Empire, Nate has just finished speaking to Dan on the phone. Nate then goes onto the Gossip Girl website scrolling for any information regarding Lena but he has no luck. He stays on a old photo of her in Paris, it was posted a month ago. He shuts off his phone screen and pours himself a drink. He deeply misses Lena and is impatiently waiting for her to return. His love for Lena is undying but that doesn't mean he hasn't fallen into the distraught phase of crude acts adapted by none other than Chuck Bass when he wants to ignore his feelings.

At the loft, Dan deals with problems of his own.  A baby boy conceived from himself and Georgina Sparks herself. Dan has yet to tell anyone about it except for Liam who walked in uninvited and saw a baby in the arms of Dan Humphrey.

At a cafe in Brooklyn, Liam is on a date with a beautiful raven haired beauty who happens to be Shay Jonas. The two have been seeing a lot of each other lately.

In the back of his limo, Logan roughly makes out with a brunette. He also, has fallen under the obscene acts of Chuck Bass. Keeping himself busy with make outs and sex just to avoid his feelings. Logan stops kissing the brunette suddenly, she asks him what's wrong but he just shouts for Jim to stop the limo. When the limo stops, Logan demands that the female exit the limo. She questions him until he shouts at her startling her and she exits the vehicle.

Logan then pours himself a drink of hard liquor as Jim watches him. Jim is deeply concerned for Logan but Logan won't talk. Logan drinks away his sorrow as Lena comes back to his mind.

Meanwhile, in Norway, Lena sits at a cafe alone. She wears a large floppy hat and a pair of dark shades as she sips on lemonade in the sun.

A man in a dark suit then approaches the table and sits across from Lena. A waitress comes by and asks him what he'd like to drink, he responds with water.

Lena removes the straw from her lips and sets down the lemonade on the table. "What did you find?" She asks the man in the dark suit.

"He was spotted in a convenience store two blocks from here three days ago." The man responds then the waitress reappears with a glass of iced water.