NEXT GENERATION

NEXT GENERATION HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

So as we know, the new girl series has come to end after yeeaaarsss & I'm relieved but kinda sad that I'm not writing about it anymore. But Lena's story had to come to an end and I'm happy the way it ended, I hope you are too. I'm going to need to edit all the books because I started when I was 14 and a horrible writer.

If you've read the entire series and are reading this at this exact moment then you are AWESOME. Lots of love to you ❤️

I lost a bunch of readers when they found out Nate would forever be the best friend but like there's so many other Nate fanfics, why keep the same exact falling in love with an Archibald story? And however I did write In My Blood for all them Nate shippers and if they didn't read then oh well. That's done with too so...

Anyway. The title means everything!

I've had a serious thought of creating a Gossip Girl next generation. It sounds amazing, I already names for the gg character's kids, that's how stoked I am.

I saw that there's a already a next generation but I didn't read it. I don't know if it's good or not, I'm too lazy to find out.

Back to the topic, I keep going offtrack. I would ONLY write it if you guys are interested too because I like to share my stories.

I feel like adding Lena and Logan in it but with no relation ties to the characters as in there is no Lena Bass... their stories will be altered but they'll still be the Logan and Lena we know. They'll just be new extra characters cause Blair Chuck got married and so did Serena and Dan and we're gonna need new characters.

Btw I'm NOT trying to credit this as my OWN. Cecily von Z has all her ownership and I have my og creations.

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions.

One more thing... I published mystery/teen fic story published where my focus is going to lie next. You should definitely check it out if you like mystery drama like PLL or Riverdale or if you love me (:

It is called Forget About Me

Im still working on the title :/

Thanks for reading xoxo

Again lots of love to you all for making it this far! Let me know who you are for appreciation! ❤️