1. 𝔃𝓼

ZODIAC SIGNS
Most annoying facts

Aries
Impulsive, rabid brutes
They're selfish, immature, unconscious and rabid in their pursuit of what they want.

Taurus
Hoarders
Slow, stubborn, and lazy.
They're greedy, they like to be alone.
Intellectual, abstract, spiritual matters are beyond them since they only care about what they get.

Gemini
Shallow windbags
They're full of nothing but hot air and useless opinions, jumping from one subject to another.

Cancer
Losers
Cancers' hyper sensitivity makes it impossible for others to understand them. The cry babies in the entire zodiac, they are very emotional even though they look so tough on outside.

And don't forget that their pride is too high and they're selfish.

Leo
Pompous blowhards
They're self-centered and insecure. When they can't get compliments from others, they start praising themselves like some kind of an idiot.

Virgo
Neurotic doormats
They control every detail of their lived to death because they hate spontaneity or any upset to their pretty day-to-day routine.

They are very horrific sexual partners.
They are like levi ackerman. Clean freak and its very scary.

Libra
Hypocritical people pleasers
They want to be accepted and be popular so they rarely able to make a decision. They can't make up their mind or pick if you take them in the restaurant to the point where you just wanna scream and say
" Just pick something damn it! "

And after that, they will pick the same thing you ordered.

Scorpio
Petty perverts
They are known for being a sexual sign. They enjoy watching people suffer, they hide behind a mask of mystery and secrecy, trying to hide the obvious fact they feel unloved. That's why they treat their relationships like a series of political power plays.

They want to be the one in control so they can manipulate their partner and tell them to keep loving them.

Sagittarius
Irritating attention seekers
They are very empty people and their lack of thought investigation makes them extremely look dumb because they don't care.

Capricorn
Social climbing sharks
They're dull, cold like corpses, unfeeling and uncaring. Unless you have money. Their personalities aren't interesting enough to climb the ladder of success on their own.

Aquarius
Sheep in wolves clothing
They look weird or original but they are aware that they are not that special. Aquarians uses their terminal uniqueness as an excuse for their lack of love and affection in their relationships, but in the end, believing they are smart enough could lead them to having a breakdown.

Pisces
Sentimental nobodies
They are willing to go with the flow, they spend most of their lives having only a vague sense of self.

Not really knowing who they want or what they want. They said they just don't know the direction of their life but pisces. You are lost.