30. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ // they always

Aries: They always regret fighting or having an argument with the people they care about. They don't want to lose their love ones.

Taurus: They always wonder if the people they need, likes them or need them too. They are terrified that they have no value in their life and the people that they call friends might forget them.

Gemini: They always want to be with someone. Yeah, they might wanna be alone sometimes but they want to fit in the crowd rather than sitting on the corner, listening to music and being alone. No matter how much they want to be themselves, the thought of being alone terrifies them.

Cancer: They always want to make sure that no one worries about them the same way they worry about everyone that they care about. They try to look happy and might only rant to few people, they will not announce that they're sad because they feel like they will just be a burden for others.

Leo: They always believe that they are not lovable even though they clearly are. They try to act tough but they're actually sensitive inside and believe anything bad that happens is somehow their fault.

Virgo: They are always worrying about the mistakes that they're going to make even though they're good at handling their problems and life. It can be hard for them to say optimistic.

Libra: They always think that they can't call someone their best friend or home. They would rather investigate your life and help you solve your problems than solving or fixing their own.

Scorpio: They always want to be friends with anyone but they are afraid that if they trust them too much or be close with them, those people might do something bad that will hurt their feelings.

Sagittarius: They are always afraid that they miss something interesting or exciting somewhere else. They want to experience all the exciting stuff on their life. If there life is so boring, it will make them feel hopeless and anxious.

Capricorn: They always want to be on the top of their life but they are afraid that if he gets to the top, no one might be there for him. They want to be with someone on the top. But that's not really easy.

Aquarius: They always think that they're strange or weird or doesn't belong in this planet because they can't seem to relate very well to certain emotions.

Pisces: They always think that all the things that they are doing are wrong and that they don't really know what they're doing.

Another aestheticThere's no electricity right now so I spent my time making aesthetics and now I'm using my data

Another aesthetic
There's no electricity right now so I spent my time making aesthetics and now I'm using my data. Lmao.