23. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ //  manipulation

ries - " manipulation and being straight forward is different, don't be confused on that "

aurus - " i can uh, manipulate but uh, im too nice "

emini - " im curious and very clever with words. Does that count? Eh who cares. "

ancer - they always trust their gut, they don't ignore it so if they feel there's something wrong, then they're probably right. Cancers are emotional so they could use that and the " reverse psychology "

eo - " im kinda proud today so if you ruined my mood, i will mock you, judge you, until you submit to my demands "

irgo - " i know what you're planning but keep going. Its very entertaining. "

ibra - they can manipulate people just to get what they want.

corpio - you can win but it's going to be hard considering that they are the one who mastered the skill " reverse psychology " they can manipulate people to say the truth. [ hi vriska ]

agittarius - " what? Me? No no no, stop accusing me that! I'll use my bow and arrow! "

apricorn - can be controlling and manipulative when he needs or he wants to people agree with him.

quarius - most people say they are good at manipulating people but most of the time, they don't know that they're already being manipulated because they are too nice and likes to help people. That sucks man.

isces - " im really hard to understand for some reason so i don't think manipulation will fucking work??? "