50. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ // the signs as parents

Aries - excuse me? Did he fucking rejected you? Where's my belt, I will teach that kid a lesson.

Taurus - you're not going because I said so. You already went to the party last week so now you're going to stay.

Gemini - so are you still fighting with your boyfriend? Is Rachel still your friend or what ?
Tell me the news child.

Leo - your outfit is very pretty so now what's your opinion on mine? How is it? Is it good ? This is the reason why your dad/mom fell in love with me.

Cancer - its cold outside and you're wearing that? Change your damn clothes and wear your jacket that I bought you.

Virgo - how are your grades? Are you struggling with something? Maybe I can help.

Libra - remember to be nice , smile and don't forget your manners.

Scorpio - oh you better run now, kid. You will regret it if you don't.

Sagittarius - change your clothes, you look like a goddamn homeless. Next time, don't let your dad buy you clothes .

Capricorn - I know I'm being hard on you when it comes to your grades but I still love you.

Aquarius - okay, just go to your class and have fun.

Pisces - before you go to school, hug me. Kiss me on the cheeks. Hey, I said hug me! Okay, bye love you too!