29. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ // random traits

Aries: One of the biggest thing that Aries couldn't handle is being calm. They may even turn the excitement to anger. They have so much energy to the point where it might Explode, their mood swings are crazy too and their true friends can only handle this.

Taurus: Taurus needs to feel safe and secure to be happy. Most of the time they are cool unless someone force them to do something that they don't want. They need to gain more information to see if it's the right decision to take. When they're mad, they let all of their emotions come out until there's nothing left.

Gemini: I'm shy but that doesn't mean I don't know how to communicate. I know how to fucking talk, I just enjoy talking to someone who's not boring. Mysterious and intriguing people are the ones who's interesting. And oh by the way. Teasing is my way of being comfortable to you.

Cancer: everyday you have to wake up and needs to balance of feeling too much and not feeling at all because if you let your emotions consume you, people will don't know what to do. But if you didn't, people will be worried and ask you questions like " are you okay? " You can keep up on people's emotions or mood swings but don't expect that they could handle yours. You expect a lot of things from the other people and sometimes that's not good.

Leo: It's nice to get compliments from strangers, sometimes. Leos tend to look confident and happy when they're around people. They can be sensitive and trusting and have good hearts but that doesn't mean they won't snap at you when you crossed the line. So just compliment them. As long as you can entertain Leo's then they will definitely notice you.

Virgo: You worry too much, you always let your brain stress out over little things or things that doesn't even worth your time. You're always the mom of the group and you always make a lot of effort just to make your friends happy. Virgo's can hide their emotions through how they talk and how they move but your facial expressions are saying the opposite.

Libra: As a Libra, you always feel like you are never enough when you're doing the things that you like or showing your appreciation to others. You have a good and soft heart but people won't realize it until you're gone. Figure out who's the people who deserves your love before clinging to them.

Scorpio: As a Scorpio, you have a lot of ups and downs on your life, you easily get disappointed at things but you always get back up and be happy again. They might look intimidating or too intense but that doesn't mean they're not nice. Libra's just want to see who can handle them.

Sagittarius: You people needs to enjoy your life, look at the bright side of things or else life might eat you alive. Saggitarians might not know how to speak sometimes because they simply have too much to say. It's absurd that someone can misunderstand someone who is already being blunt.

Capricorn: Capricorns doesn't mind if they're going to be the bad guy if it means that they can protect their friends from the foolishness of others. They don't mind losing their cool for the sake of their friends. However because of this, people thinks they are mean or not the person that you don't wanna hangout with.

Aquarius: Relationships can't just be a relationship without friendships. Because we can't just be a couple and that's it. [ h m m ] Aquarius are private people, they don't want people to know what they're thinking because they are worried that people might take it in the wrong way and see them in a different way.

Pisces: You know what people wants or needs however it's just that sometimes you don't give a damn about them so screw it. Your mind are always on somewhere else because most of the times you don't want to be on that place so your mind wanders off.