46. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ // the humor of the signs

Aries - silly , physical humor comes most naturally. They are also known quite witty out of the blue

Taurus - the one who is unintentionally hilarious and sometimes they laugh at themselves too.

Gemini - they're the one who remember the jokes they found in internet and laugh at that joke when they're bored. Or perhaps they would share that also to other people. They also like making fun of their friends too.

Leo - they're the one who makes good / bad jokes , but even if it's bad , it still makes you want to stick with them and listen to them more.

Cancer - the self deprecating humor. A simple as a silly face expression or pretending to be serious when they're actually not.

Virgo - sometimes they might look pissed or sad but they're actually not. Their jokes are actually funny and entertaining

Libra - the story telling humor. Sometimes it would make you think if they really are saying the truth or they're just exaggerating the story but that's fine. Just Bring your kids and they'll entertain them with their funny stories.

Scorpio - sarcasm . That's why most of the time the only one who gets their jokes are the people who gets their sarcastic comments. But sometimes being sarcastic is funny also.

Sagittarius - combination of sarcasm, observational humor , and exaggeration of their stories or jokes.

Capricorn - the sign who can keep a straight face until they start laughing at themselves .

Aquarius - naturally funny, they tell good jokes and laughs with others.

Pisces - if you're sad , they could make a joke and that will definitely make you smile or laugh. They could also tell some cute story and then the ending might be obnoxious .

「 ♚ 」 zodiac signs जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें