42. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ // signs as ghosts

Aries - hides in the closet and screams demonically at night when the kids are sleeping . " see, I told you I'm scarier than momo "

Taurus - the chill ghost who just sits on the corner , watching the people do their business " you're taking a huge shit right there buddy "

Gemini - the ghosts who likes to scare people by knocking things over and scratching on the woods " oops the kid did it "

Cancer - protect the kids , scare the people who deserves it and basically just acts like a Guardian angel " you're acting like you're so smart earlier meanwhile , now you're here looking at your classmate's paper. This bitch is high. "

Leo - goes to the crowds, pokes random people and has a soft spot for the kids . " yo dude nice tea, where did you get that- oh yeah he can't hear me "

Virgo - the clean freak which means they fix and clean everything in that place and just stays in the house to haunt all the people in there. " this house is so dirty - I need to punish those kids "

Libra - shows up on your mirrors and leaves some clues on how to find them. " you're almost there. Yes, the paper is there then just rea- oh god. How did you miss it?! IT WAS RIGHT THERE- "

Scorpio - haunt the people who did bad shit to them . " where's my hate list again ? "

Sagittarius - just throw and kick everything until the people gets scared. " I'm gonna kick the trash can this time "

Capricorn - " yo Lucifer, come here. We'll haunt some bitches "

Aquarius - " yo imma borrow your body for a sec. I found a hot girl/boy so let's follow them. "

Pisces - your children's best friend. Can be good or bad. " what is this, Barbie ? Stop looking under her dress bro, you nasty. "