8. 𝔃𝓼

Zodiac signs
Liars

Aries
Aries don't normally lie, since unlike other zodiac signs they do not fear confrontation. If they do lie sometimes, they do it to save someone's skin rather than their own. They are bad liars.

Taurus
This sign has no particularly tendency to lie. They would rather tell the truth than hurt you by lying. If they lie at all, they do it our of sheer compulsion and out of choice

Gemini
This sign are known as good liars. But not all of it are white lies.

Cancer
When it comes to lying, this sign is shrouded in mystery, while they might not lie, they often resort to manipulating the truth in such a way that it comes across as a lie. They do not necessarily do so out of choice, its part of their personality.

Leo
Leo's don't lie but they do exaggerate the truth. They work around things in such a way that even if they lie, it comes across as something pure and unique.

Virgo
This sign hates to lie, they would only do it if they have to. Virgos mostly think about others more than they think about themselves, so in a way they will lie, not to save themselves, but to save someone else.

Libra
Libra's lie primarily because they are indecisive in life. They hate confrontation, they would rather lie and get out of a situation. Lying is a defence mechanism for Libra's.

Scorpio
Scorpio's lie because they find it very difficult to put their real self in front of others. Like libra's, they lie to get away from reality.

Sagittarius
They lie because they are truly optimistic souls, they lie because they feel that if the truth can hurt someone so bad, then why not lie?
They lie mostly to get out of a sticky situation.

Aquarius
For this sign, the end should justify the means, so this in a nutshell means that they will lie if they have to get something done.

Pisces
They don't lie, but for them it is very difficult to comprehend what the truth is. What is right for them mind not be right for others and vice-versa. Pisces will only lie if they think it is right.