7. 𝔃𝓼

Zodiac signs
Problems

Aries
Aries will never let you face your problems alone. They will always be right there to protect you.

Taurus
Taurus loves to help others sort through their problems, but doesn't want anyone to help them when they have something going on.

Gemini
Gemini are incredibly fun to be around and they can always offer a way for you go forget about your problems.

Cancer
As a cancer, you're always there to help people with their problems, but when it comes to your problems you prefer to keep them private.

Leo
Leo's can give other people advice and solve problems for other people except the cant fix their own mess.

Virgo
A virgo has the desire to fix things because helping people is something they are really good at.

Libra
Libra with their keen mind can easily help you see tbe right choice that needs to be made but can't seem to do that to their own life.

Scorpio
A scorpio is often the the one you wouldn't expect to be on your side, but usually will be there when the whole world is against you.

Sagittarius
A Sagittarius will often use their philosophy to solve problems in social situations. They want to help and get straight to the heart kg the matter when they see issues arrive.

Capricorn
They are always open to listen people when they need them, and help them on their problems.

Aquarius

Aquarius can be quite spiritual, they might not have experienced your problem but they definitely know where you're coming from. When they advise you, listen and take it into consideration because they have pictures and analyzed the situation for you.

Pisces
Pisces is a very good listener. They will never let you hang yourself with your problem, they'll help you if they can.