22. 𝔃𝓼

ᏃᎾᎠᏆᎪᏟ ᏚᏆᏩNᏚ //  sleeping habits

ries - aries are very hyper thats why they have trouble in sleeping. Their dreams are often wild and interesting.

aurus - they are very sensitive to their surroundings. They tend to sleep long and appreciate bed time.

emini - their minds are always racing, most of them have insomnia.

ancer - most of the time, they cant sleep easily because when they close their eyes, they will start thinking about their problems and their future. They usually never feel " awake "

eo - they can sleep easily except when they're stressed. They appreciate bed time and they really like to sleep.

irgo - they cannot sleep if they are stressed. They chronic habit of overthinking makes it difficult for them to sleep.

ibra - its either too much or not enough. They can literally spend so much time on their bed doing nothing.

corpio - if the scorpio is happy they can probably survive off minimal sleep, they can go until 3 but if they're unhappy, they will become very hypersomaniac and needs a lot of sleep.

agittarius - if they're excited or happy, they can sleep easily on the bed and if they're stressed, most of the time they're going to have meaningful dreams.

apricorn - they appreciate sleeping so they will try to get as much as possible. Insomnia is a sign of great inner distress for this sign.

quarius - their racing thoughs is making hard for them so sleep and their use of technology and reading before bed compounds their minimal sleep.

isces - these guys really need sleep, their energy go away fast and they tend to have wild and meaningful dreams.