2. 𝔃𝓼

ZODIAC SIGNS
Cool facts bout your zodiac sign

Aquarius
You're known for your pierce independence.

Pisces
Congratulations, you're creative and usually dabble in the arts or work in an artistic field.

Aries
You're known for it's confidence and courage, fosters a lot of natural born leaders.

Taurus
You're likely a very practical and responsible person. You are very good at handling money that's why you gotta pay the bills man.

Gemini
As a gemini, you're probably already aware of your ability to learn quickly, adapt and exchange ideas.

Cancer
Cancers are loyal, tenacious and highly emotional people mentally.

Leo
You already know that you guys are super creative and passionate. No need to explain it.

Virgo
Super hard-working, analytical and practical. And fun fact, you and your fellow virgos have always been the highest achieves in school.

Libra
You're the most cooperate, fair minded and social on the zodiac. Fun fact. Libra is a sign of beauty.

Scorpio
Scorpios are the most
passionate of all the signs

Sagittarius
As far as signs go, none are more generous or idealistic than the Sagittarius.

Capricorn
Lucky you, Capricorn. Not only are you responsible and disciplined, but you're also the sign most likely to look young for a long, long time.