Dance Lessons

Baby's POV

I was nervous to ask Ballora to come over to my house, but I did it. We grabbed out stuff, and headed outside to my Dad's car. Ballora hasn't been over my house before, and she hasn't met my parents yet. I hope they won't embarrass me in front of her. "Hey Dad." "Yeah?" "This is my friend, Ballora." "Oh, hi Ballora. Baby talked about you a couple times." "It's nice to meet you, Mr.Heather." "Can she come with us?" "Of course she can." Both me and Ballora got in the car and my Dad started driving. We finally reached the house and went inside. When we went inside, I saw my Mom on the couch. "Hi Mom." "Hi, Baby. Who's this?" "This is my friend Mom. Ballora." "Oh, it's really great to meet you, Ballora." "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs.Heather." "Come on, Ballora. Let me show you my room." Me and Ballora went upstairs to my room. Once we got there, Ballora took a quick look around my room and she smiled at me. "You have a really nice room, Baby." "Thank you, Ballora." "I like your parents. They're really nice. I wish I could've met them a while ago." "I would like to meet your parents, Ballora." "I don't think that'll be a good idea. They're not really friendly like your parents." "Well, I still like to meet them." "Someday, ok?" "Ok." Few the last few hours, me and Ballora were talking about each other. Talking about our past and what we want to do in he future. What we like, and share some secrets as well. She told me what I was really excited about. She told that she's gay. I can't believe it! I now have a very high opportunity to ask her out. But I can't. She doesn't know that I'm gay as well, and I think I'll keep it to myself until the time is right to tell her. Ballora is about to leave, and I wanted to spend just a little bit more time with her. "Hey, Ballora." "Yes?" "Can you... teach me some dances? You're really great at dancing and I want to try it out for myself. "Sure, I'll teach you some dances." Few the last few minutes, Ballora teached me many dance moves. She was really helpful for teaching me these moves. "Now I think we can do a two person dance." "How do we do that?" Ballora came closer to me, grabbed my hand and put her hand on the side of my waist. I started to blush like crazy. I tried very hard to hide my blush. "Put your hand on my waist just like I did. I'll take the lead first. Then you'll take the lead." I put  my hand on the side of Ballora's waist like she did to me. Then we both started dancing. When we were dancing, I felt my heart warming up from being this close to Ballora. Then I started to notice something. I'm taking the lead now. "I'm-I'm doing it!" "You're doing a great job, Baby!" She smiled at me. Then I started to twirl her and dance even more. Then I dipped Ballora, and I stared deeply into her beautiful eyes. Then both me and Ballora closed our eyes and I felt our faces coming closer together. Then I felt our lips brushing against them. We were about to kiss, then my Mom came in my room. "Ballora, your-" When my Mom came in, me and Ballora opened and realized how close our faces were. We both got up and looked away from each other, blushing really crazy. "Well Ballora, what I was about to say was your Dad is outside." "Thank you for having me here. B-B-Bye B-Baby." "S-S-See you tomorrow, B-B-Ballora." Ballora grabbed her backpack and leaved my house. My Mom looked at me with a huge smile. "What?" "I saw how you two were! You like her!" "Mom! She's just a friend." "Come on Sweetie, you can tell. I'm your mother, ok. Anything you tell me, I won't tell anyone else." "*Sigh* Alright. I-I-I actually do like Ballora, every much." Mom then gave me a big hug. "My little girl is in love!" I hugged my Mom back. "I guess I'am. I truly do love Ballora. I think I'll tell her when the time is right." Mom faced me and kissed me on my forehead. "I hope you two will be together. I'm going to start making dinner now. I'll call you down when it's ready." "Ok, bye Mom." Mom left my room and laid on my bed. I can't believe that I almost kissed Ballora. I can almost it feel it, even though we didn't kiss. I really want to tell her that I love her. But she probably doesn't feel the same. I just have to take it slow. I just met her for a month now. When the time is right, I'll tell her I love her. I stayed in my room until it was time for dinner.

Ballora's POV

When I went home and went to my room, thinking what happened at Baby's house. I almost kissed her! I've been wanting to kiss her ever since I met her, and that was the closest thing to a kiss. When I was in my room, the Minireena's came in, all hyper as usual. "Hi Ballora!" Alexis said. "Hi girls." "Where have you been?" Beth said. "I've been at my friends house, Baby." "Did anything romantic happened over there?" Emma said. The Minireena's knew about my crush for Baby for a few weeks now. "Well, I helped her how to dance. And during that time, we almost kissed each other." "What?! You almost kissed her?! That's great!" Jessica said. "Are you going to tell her you love her?" Beth said. "Not yet. I will soon. There's nothing in the world that I want to do then tell Baby I love her. Girls, please promise me. Don't tell Mom and Dad about this. They won't let me see her again." "Hey, we won't tell, Ballora. Sisters have each other's backs." Emma said. I smiled at each of them, and we came in for a group hug. "Thank you girls! You are the best little sisters I can ask for!" "And you're the best big sister we can ask for!" Alexis said. We broke the hug and they went off to play some more. I stayed in my room, and only came out for dinner. I hope one day, me and Baby will be together forever.