New Restaurant

Fred's POV

It's now just a regular school day today. I took a few tests and assignments today. Baby told us about her new baby sister, Bidy, four months ago. She showed us pictures of her, and she's really cute.  Right now, all of us are eating our lunches. "Hey, are you guys busy after school today?" Baby said. "No, why?" Ballora said. "Because, I want to if you guys want to come with me to the new restaurant that just opened." "Oh, I've heard of that pizza place. Do you guys know what the name of place is?" Vixen said. "I know. It's called, 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'." Ballora said. "Freddy Fazbear? Cool, a place almost named after me!" "So, are guys free?" Baby said. "I am." Ballora said. "Me too." Vixen said. "I'll come too. Is it ok if I can bring Bon-Bon with me?" "Sure. What about you Ballora? Do you want to take your sisters?" Baby said. "I would like to, but they are always hyper. If I bring them, it'll be hard to keep an eye on them." "Ok. Do any of you guy have a car?" Baby said. "I do." Ballora said. "Wait, when did you get a car?" I said. "A couple of weeks ago. My parents were actually nice enough to get me one." "Ok. So after school, we all ask our parents if we can alone. Then Ballora can pick all of us up." Baby said. "Sounds good." Vixen said. The bell then rang, and we went to our classes.

End of the day

After school was over, and I went home, I asked my Mom and Dad if me and Bon-Bon can go to that new pizza place with my friends. And they said yes. I called Ballora to let her know that she can pick us up. After about half an hour later, I heard a honk outside and saw Ballora's car. I went to Bon-Bon's room to let him know that we need to go. We went out side I saw Baby in the front with Ballora, obviously. And saw Vixen in the back. I opened the door and I got in, as well as Bon-Bon. "Oooo, I can't wait to see the place. I heard they have great animatronics there." Bon-Bon said. "Now Bon-Bon, you better behave, or I'll tell Ballora to take you back home. Got it?" "Yeah, I got." Ball ora then started driving to Freddy's. Once we got there, we all got out of the car, and walked to the enterance. Bon-Bon was mostly speed walking to it. He was really excited. Once we got inside, we paid the front deak to allow us to go through. After we paid, we went to the main show area. There were alot of kids there. On stage I saw three animatronics. A brown bear, a purple bunny, and a yellow chicken. "Hey there kids! I'm Freddy Fazbear! Owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and leader of the Fazbear Gang. These two right here are my best friends! Introdice yourselves to the kids, guys." "Hi kids! I'm Bonnie. Bonnie the bunny! If you ever want to learn the guitar, just come to me!" "I'm Chica the chicken! If you're hungry, just to me and I'll give you a delicious pizza!" "Yoi know, Freddy, you forgot another one of our friends." "What do you mean, Bonnie?" "You're forgetting who's behind that curtain over there." "Yeah, Freddy." "Oh yeah. Silly me. Hey kids, if you love pirates, go to pirates cove to see Foxy!" "Arr, maties! I be Foxy the pirate fox! If you any of lads love pirates, come to me, and we'll explore the seven seas and go on great adventures!" "This place is cool!" Bon-Bon said. Bon-Bon went off to play, and all of us sat at a table, look at the animatronics. 20 minutes have pasted, and we were just eating some pizza. "This place is nice." Vixen said. "Yeah, but it is kinda small. I thought it was going to be bigger." Baby said. "Me too. I saw employees coming out with aprons through that door over there, so I know that's the kitchen. And I see the hallway for the bathrooms. The only rooms I don't know is the room across over there, and those two hallways." I said. "Should we go check the rest of the place out?" Vixen said. "Sure. How about me and Vixen should see where those two hallways lead to. And how about you two see what's in that room." I said. They all agreed and we all explored the rest of the pizzeria. Once me and Vixen reached the two hallways, I went down the left hallway, and Vixen went down the right hallway. Once I reached the end of the hallway, I looked to the right of me and saw a liitle room, and Vixen on the other side. We both entered and looked around. "What is this room?" Vixen said. "I think it's the security office." Vixen then picked up somwthing that was laying on the desk. "What do you have there, Vixen?" "I think it's some sort of tablet." For a few minutes we've been trying to turn it on, then it finally turned on. When it turned on, we saw the stage where the animatronics were performing. "I think these are the camera's." Vixen said. We then noticed a small map of the place with the number of camera's on it. We flipped through each camera and saw the main show area. The bathroom hallway. The kitchen. Pirates Cove. The two hallways. The supply closet. And the Parts and Servixe room. We were about to turn off the camera's, but then we saw that Baby and Ballora entered the Parts and Service room.

No one's POV

Baby and Ballora went into the Parts and Service room while Fred and Vixen were watching them through the camera's in the office. Ballora closed the door behind them, and they were a little scared to what they saw. They saw spare heads of the animatronics, and a endoskelwton, without it's costume. "This really scares me!" Baby said with scare voice. Ballora then came up behind Baby and gave her a hug to calm her down. "Don't be afraid, Baby. I'm here. I wont let you get scared." Ballora said. Baby felt her face turning slightly pink. Baby grabbed a hold of Ballora's arm, and hugged it. "T-T-Thanks, Ballora. It's great you're here with me." The two broke the hug and looked around to see what else is there. Then, Ballora found a few boxes in the corner of the room. She opened opened o e of them, and saw plushies of the animatronics outside there. "Hey Baby, look what I found." Baby then walked over to Ballora and looked over her. "What is it?" "I found plushies." "That's alot of plushies." "Yeah. Do you think there's more in these boxes?" "Let's see." Ballora then opened the next one, and Ballora was right. There were more plushies. But they were diffrent. Two of them were different colors. The Bonnie one was light blue, and the Foxy one was pink and white, and it looked like a girl. And they all had red rosy cheeks on them. "These ones don't look like the animatronics out there." Ballora said. "I think they're from an old pizzeria." "Maybe you're right." Ballora then opened the last box. The other sets of plushies they saw were really diffrent. They saw a diffrent Freddy and Foxy plushie, and the other two, one looked like a clown, and the other one looked like a ballerina. Ballora picked up the clown one, and Baby picked up the ballerina one. "You know Baby, this plushie almost looks like you. The pigtails, the green eyes. 'And a cute smile.'" "That's what I was about to say to you. This one looks like you as well. Except the eyes are closed." "And these other two plusgie remind me of Fred and Vixen." "I think we should take one of each. One for each of us." "That's a good idea." Ballora and Baby then grabbed one of each plushie. Baby got the Freddy one, and Ballora got the Foxy one. Then, when they were going to the next plushies, their arms crossed from each other. Baby and Ballora looked at each other, blushing a bit. When they grabbed the plushies they wanted, they kept staring at each other. Baby put her hand on Ballora's cheek and they closed their eyes, coming closer to each other. In the office, Fred and Vixen were still watching Baby and Ballora. And they were mostly fangirling because they were about to kiss. Until they were interuptted once again. A man in a purple secturity suit came in, and saw Baby and Ballora. Baby and Ballora got startled, and put the plushies, behind there backs. "Hey, you two girls shouldn't be in here." The security man said. "We're sorry. We'll leave." When they got up, Baby dropped the ballerina plushie that was behind her. She couldn't pick it up without the secturity guard noticing. They both walked out, and entered the main show area. In the office, Fred and Vixen turned off the camera's and groaned from what happened to Baby and Ballora. "I wish they can just telm each other their feelings!" Vixen said. "Me tto. But I know they'll do it soon." Fred and Vixen left the office and went back to Baby and Ballora. "Hey guys, we got you something." Ballora said. "What is it?" Fred said. Baby and Ballora then gave them a plushie of their own. The Freddy one for Fred, and the Foxy one fot Vixen. "Thanks guys. What about you two?" Vixen said. "I got my own plushie. Ballora then showed them the clown plushie she got. "Where's yours, Baby?" "I-I left it in the room." "What? Can you get it back?" Fred said. "That security will catch me. So I can't." Ballora looked at Baby and saw a sad look on her. She felt bad. She really wanted that plushie. "Let's go home guys, I'm tired." Baby said. "Alright, let me get Bon-Bon." Fred said. Fred then told his brother that it was time to go. They all went to Ballora's car and Ballora dropped all of them off at ther house. And they all continued through out the rest of the day, until night time.