Together Again

---"Anyone who likes lemons, it's here."---

Vixen's POV

It's been a few minutes already, and Baby and Ballora kept staring at each other, not talking at all. I can tell they're really happy to see each other again. I can also tell there's a bit of awkwardness happening. So I decided to leave. "I'm going to leave now. You two need privacy." I then went out of Baby's house, to my car, and drove home. I can't wait to tell Fred about this! I finally arrived back home, and rushes inside. "Fred!" I yelled out, and he came in the room. "What happened, honey?" "Guess who's back!" "Who?" "Ballora!" "What?! Are you serious?! Ballora's alive?!" "Yes! And she's with Baby!" "I can't believe it. Baby was right. And we were wrong. How is she?" "Well, I took her out shopping, and surprised Baby with her." "I bet they're really happy to see each other again." "I can tell they are."

Baby's POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing! Ballora, here, in my room. "Ballora, is it really you?" "Of course it is, Baby. I'm home." "How do I know it's really you?" She then pulled out something that I reconized quickly. It's the other half of the necklace! I then took off my necklace, and connected it to her's. It connected, and it made the heart, and said once again, 'Baby x Ballora'. I began to tear up, and smiled as well. "It is you! It is you, Ballora!!" I then hugged her tightly as possible, and began to cry for joy. "Ballora, I-I-I can't believe it!! You're home!! You're finally home!!" Ballora then started to hug back. "I'm glad to be back, Baby! I'm missed you so much!" "Where were you for the last five years?" Ballora then tighten her hug. "Baby, all I can remember was, when I was going to our house, someone, or something knocked me out. I woke up in the middle of nowhere. In another state. I've been trying to nack home for years." "And here you are! Together again! I'm so happy you're back!" We then looked at each other, staring each others eyes. Then we finally kissed each other. It was only a few minutes, but it felt like hours we stayed in our kiss. We then broke apart, and looked at each other. "Five years, and you still have soft lips." Ballora chuckled a bit. "I love you so much, Baby!" "I love you too, Ballora!" After a few minutes of silence, I started talking again. "Hey Ballora, you know what we do that you're back." "What?" "Do what we were going to do the night when you went missing. Finally have our 'fun' together." Ballora started to blushed hard. Then, she kissed me again, and put her tongue in my mouth. I backed away, and looked at her, with a smirk. "I guessing that's a yes." "I'm haven't done with you for a long time. Let's see how much we improved."

(LEMON!!!🍋🍋🍋)

Ballora started to kiss me once again, and I kissed back. We were battling tongues, and I won, and I explored her mouth. We both fell on the bed and contiued making out. Then I reached under Ballora's shirt and bra, and started to massage her breasts. I started to heard soft moans from Ballora. I then took off her shirt, and I took off mine as well. I went back to kissing Ballora. Then, I unclipped her bra, and threw it a side. I began to pinch her nipples, and Ballora moaned louder. "Ba-Baby!" I went down to her neck, and sucked at her sweet spot. I still remember where it is. Then, I trailed down, and I started to suck on her left breast, while pinching her other one. Ballora started breathing hard, which was really turning me on. I stopped sucking, and started kiss her again. This time, she went into my mouth, and unclipped my bra. She then went down to my breasts, and started nibbling on them. I started to moan loud. "I miss this so much, Ballora!" "Me too!" Ballora then stopped, and pinned me down. She then slowly when down, and pulled off my jeans and underwear. She immediately started licking my entrance. After a few minutes, I felt her tonuge go inside of me. I arched back, and moaned as loud as I can. "Oooohhhh, Ballora!" Her tongue kept wiggling inside of me. "Ba-Ballora! I'm going to cum!!!" Ballora took her tonuge out of me, and put in two of her fingers, and started pumping me. I was panting hard. Then I yelled out, and came on Ballora's fingers. She took out her fingers, and licked off my cum. "Mmm! You still taste great, Baby!" She went down to my enterance again, and licked it to get all of my cum. I got up, and pinned down Ballora. "I want to try something!" "What is it?" I moved my body down just a tiny bit to line my enterance to Ballora's. I put our enterances together, and started to rub them together. We both started moan. I was even holding Ballora's right leg up. "Wow! This.....feels so.....ah.....amazing!!" I grabbed a hold of her left breast, and squeezed it tight. "Baby, I-I'm about to c-cum!!!" "Me too!!!" I went even faster and faster. I felt my entrance throb, as well as Ballora's. We both yelled out as we came at the same time. I pulled back from Ballora, and got on top of her. I put my enterance on top of her mouth, as I went down to her's. We both started to licking, and aucking each other's enterances to get all of each other's cum. I flicked my tonuge, and Ballora did the same. I got off of her, and lay down next to her, and put the covers over us.

No one's POV

The two were really wet from pleasuring each other. Ballora faced Baby, and put hand on her cheek. "I'll say that was better then last time." Ballora said. "It was." "Baby, have you, done this with another woman!" "Why would you say that?" "Well, it's just that, I've been gone for so long, that I thought you did this with someone else." "Ballora, you're the one I truly love. There's no one I rather be with an you. I love you." Ballora smiled, and kissed Baby. "I love yoh too, Baby." Ballora snuggled against Baby, and almost went to sleep. "Baby?" "Yeah?" "I want to promise you something." "What is it?" "I promise that I will never, and I mean never, leave you again. I'll stay with you until we die." Baby then put her arm around Ballora. "Thank you, Ballora. And I promise the same thing." Baby kissed Ballora's forehead, and closed her eyes. "Goodnight, Ballora. I love you!" "I love you too, Baby! Goodnight." Then they fully went to sleep, happy. Knowning that they're back together after five years.