A Great Night Together

---"A lemon is in this chapter. And this is my first lemon chapter, so I don't know it will be good or not."---

Ballora's POV

Once we arrived at Baby's house, we walked inside, and I set my bag on the couch. Through out the night, we watched a movie, and had some snacks. I even insisted that we should dance together, like last time. She took my hand, and we started dancing. "You improved last time, Baby." "Well, I learned from the best." After a few minutes of dancing, Baby dip me, and I was staring deeply into her beautiful emerald green eyes. We were rubbing our noses together, and we came in for a kiss. We broke apart and stand back. "I love you so much, Ballora!" "I love you even more, Baby!" For the last few hours, we doing some activities we like. Then I jeard Baby yawning. "Are you tired?" "N-No. I'm not." "Yes you are. I can here it in your voice." I could tell that Baby wasn't getting up anytime soon, so I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her room. I opened the door, and put her on her bed. "I'm going to change really quick. Be right back." "Alright." I went back downstairs to grab my pj's from my bag. Then I just decided to change down here. I took off my clothes, and put on my pj's. I even put my hair down. I went back upstairs, and went into Baby's room. I looked at Baby, and I was blushing. She haded her hair down, wearing a plain red shirt, and sh-she was wearing her underwear, with no shorts, or sweats on. "Are you ready for bed, Ballora?" "Y-Y-Yeah." Baby got on the bed first, and I lat down next to her. She turned off her lamp light, and kissed me on my forehead. "Good night, Ballora." "Good night, Baby."

No one's POV
(Lemon is here🍋)

It was just a few minutes when Baby and Ballora went to sleep. And they weren't fully asleep. Baby turned around to put her arm around Ballora. Ballora felt Baby's arm, and then she started to blush madly. The reason she was blushing was because she felt Baby's hand on one of her breasts. Baby doesn't realize that her hand is there. "Um, B-B-B-Baby?" "Yeah?" "Um, y-y-your hand, it's-it's on my, my uh...." Baby opened her eyes and started to squeeze her breast to feel what her hand is on. When Baby realized what she waz squeezing, she turned red, quickly took her hand off Ballora's breast and sat up quickly, and Ballora sat up as well. "O-O-Oh God! I-I'm sorry Ballora! I-I-I didn't mean to put m-m-my hand, honest! I'm just tired, that's all! I didn't that I-" Baby stopped talking by Ballora pushing her towards her for a kiss. During the kiss, Ballora reached under Baby's shirt to her breast. Baby broke the kiss, and she was all red. "B-B-Ballora, should we even be doing this?" "Why not? We're alone, and I want express all my feelings to you. I know you want it more than I do." "B-B-But...." Baby was cut off once again by Ballora kissing her again. Baby melted into the kiss, and put her arms around Ballora's neck. "You're right. I do want it." "Then let's start." They started to kiss, and battling tounges. Ballora won, and she was exploring Baby's mouth. Ballora took off Baby's shirt and started massaging her breast. Baby started to moan in Ballora's mouth. Baby also took off Ballora's shirt as well, and started massaging her breasts as well. Then, Baby started to unclip Ballora's bra, revealing her nipples. Baby broke the kiss, and started pinch Ballora's nipples. Then, she started to suck one of Ballora's breasts. "Ba-Baby." Ballora moaned. Ballora held onto Baby's head while she was sucking her breast. Baby started to go lower. Down Ballora's stomach, until she felt her shorts in her way of the main course. Baby slowly started to pull off Ballora's shorts, as well as her underwear. She completly took them off and threw them on the ground. Baby didn't start licking or putting her fingers in Ballora's entrance yet. She wanted to tease her first. She could see that Ballora's entrance is starting to get wet. "Baby, don't tease me like this!" "How bad do you want it?" "Badly! Please, do it!" Baby was enjoying Ballora begging, then she finally put her mouth on Ballora's enterance and started to lick it. Ballora started to moan loudy by Baby's tounge on her enterance. "Oooohhhh, God, Baby! It feels so good!!" Baby then slowly put one finger inside Ballora. Ballora moan even louder when she felt Baby's finger inside her. Her breathing gotten quicker, as Baby put in another finger inside, and went faster. Baby kept hitting Ballora's g-spot. "B-B-Baby, I-I'm gonna, cccuuummm!!!" Baby stopped licking, and started sucking one of Ballora's nipples. Baby went even faster to make Ballora cum. Ballora yelled out as she finally came on Baby's fingers. Baby took out her fingers, and licked off Ballora's cum off her fingers. "Mmmm. You taste really great, Ballora!" "Th-Thanks, Baby!" Ballora was breathing hard, and she was all wet. Baby lay down next to Ballora. After a few minutes, Ballora got up, and pinned down Baby. "Let's see how good I am!" "Let's see!" Ballora started to kiss Baby, but for a few short seconds. Then she went down to her neck, and started sucking. Baby started to moan, which Ballora found cute. Ballora stopped sucking Baby's neck, leaving a hickey on it. Ballora took off Baby's shirt and bra, and started sucking both her breasts. Baby felt herself getting wet already. Ballora then went to Baby's face again to kiss her again. While they were kissing, Ballora was taking off Baby's underwear. When she took them off, Ballora went down quickly to Baby's enterance, and started licking. Baby was enjoying it, that she held Ballora's head. Ballora then slowly started putting three of her finger inside Baby. Baby moaned loudly, and let go of Ballora's head. Ballora went faster and deeper inside Baby. Baby felt herself about to cum. "Ballora, I'm about to cum!!!" Ballora stopped pumping her fingers, but she continued licking Baby's enterance. Ballora licked faster, then Baby yelled out, and came on Ballora's face. Ballora wipped off Baby's cum with her hand, and tasted it. And Ballora lay down next to Baby. "That......was......amazing!" Baby said, panting. "It was!" Ballora then put her arm around Baby. "Baby, my parents can't find out about this." "Well, my parents can't find we just had sex either." "No. I mean, they can't find out that we're together." "Why?" "My parents don't like it that I'm gay. They've making me try to get boyfriend for a while. If they find out that we're dating, they wont let us see each other, or make us breaking." Balora start to cry a little bit. "And I don't want that to happen. I love you, and I don't want to lose you!" "Don't worry, Ballora. You wont lose me, ever. I will always be with you no matter what." "Promise?" "Promise." Baby then gave Ballora a small peck on the lips. "Let's get some sleep." "Ok." "Baby put the blanket over them, and they snuggled together. "Good night, Baby. I love you." "Good night, Ballora. I love you too." Then they both fully went to sleep.

---"There we go. My first lemon chapter."---