Practicing

Baby's POV

A few months have pasted from my birthday. I've been mostly wearing my new clothes. Not really wearing the jewerly. And I've gotten used to my new phone as well. But mostly what I've been doing, is practice talking. What that means is that, I've been practice talking to the plushie that Ballora got. Since it looks like her, I practice of what I'll say to her when I have the chance to ask her out, or express my feelings to her. But everytime I do it, it ends embrassing. Right now, I'm trying once again to what I'm going to say to Ballora soon. I put the plushie on my dresser, and faced it towards me. I took a deep breath, and pretend that it's the real Ballora that I'm talking to. "Ok. Um, h-h-hi, B-Ballora. How are you doing. Yeah, me too. Hey, um, do you want, um, g-go date with me? Ugh, no no no! I can't just tell her that straight away! Um, hey Ballora, what's up? Oh my god, that's even worse! Um, hey Ballora? How about this? Me, you, date? MY GOD!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!?" After practicing with the plushie, I started to calm down a little bit. I just don't know why it's so hard for me to let know Ballora just three words, 'I love you'. She's just so beautiful, and I just get so nervous around her. I decided to pay a little visit to Bidy because, looking at her cute little baby face always makes me laugh. I went to my parents room, and went up to Bidy's crib. She looked up to me and smiled. "Hi Bidy." I put my thumb over her cheek and she started to giggle. It was really cute. "*Sigh* You're lucky Bidy. You don't have to worry about falling in love with a man or woman in the next few years. I just want to tell Ballora that I love her with all my heart and soul." Then I started to hear footsteps coming behind. I looked and I saw my Dad in the doorway. "Honey, what are you doing?" "Oh, I'm just paying Bidy a visit." Dad looked at me closer and saw the sad look on my face. "What's wrong, Baby?" "It's...nothing." "Come on, Baby. Sit down. You can talk to me." Dad sat down on the bed, and I sat next to him. "So, what's wrong?" "Well, it's-it's Ballora." "What's wrong with her?" "Nothing. It's just, you know that I've had a crush on her for a while, right?" "Yeah." "Well, my feelings for her, is growing everyday now. I want to tell her that I love her, but I can't! I get too nervous when I try to talk to her all the time. I just don't know what to do? If I tell her, she might not love me back. And I can't handle that." "Hey, Baby, calm down. Let me tell you something. Do you think I wasn't nervous when I met your mom?" "Um?" "I was. I was really nervous to ask her out as well. We were both deeply in love with each other back then. And now, here we are. Married, and we have great kids." "But.." "Baby, just be yourself, and ask her out. I know that she might like you too." "You know what Dad, you're right. Thank you every, Dad." "You're welcome, sweetie." We both gave each other a hug, and I went back to my room. After that talk with my Dad, he really inspired me to tell Ballora how I feel. But I don't know how to do it. After a few minutes of thinking, I just came up with an idea to express my feeling to Ballora. Tomorrow at school, I'm going to tell her something that might work. I really hope so, because I want to be with Ballora for as long as we. Which I hope is forever. I went through the rest of my day, and went off to bed, remember what I will do with Ballora tomorrow.