When I met you in the summer

That night I went to bed without eating dinner. That happened often especially when I got cramps. I just turned off my lamp taking my zebra in my arms and falling asleep in the dark.

The next morning

I whine turning over in bed and feeling the same sharp pains I did last night. I try my best to ignore them but fail. The dizziness starts to take over and I'm forced to open my eyes with a whimper. I get up slowly fighting the pain. It hurt so bad though. I needed someone too help me.

"M-mom? Mom I need my medicine!" No answer. I could only faintly remember her saying she wasn't gonna be home this morning. I look on my nightstand and see some of the medicine I didn't take last night. I quickly grab it and the glass of water and taking it. I drink almost the whole glass of water desperately trying to get the medicine down. When I do I gasp for air clearing my throat and looking around the room. There was nothing for me to do here so I walk downstairs and Into the living room sitting down on the couch. More like lying down on the couch but more or less I wasn't going anywhere. The pain started to get worse. I roll over whimpering and praying the medicine would do something and not just leave me hanging like this. It hurt so bad I didn't even think it was classified as pain anymore.

Someone knocks on the door making matters worse. I wasn't supposed to open it but I could have sworn the person was young. I wanted to see so badly who it was but the pain in my stomach wouldn't let me stand. It was to painful. The knocking occurs again and I force myself to stand up and walk to the door. I take a deep breath and open the door. It was the same man I saw last night! He had pretty eyes and a cute dimple when he smiled. I could have swarn I blushed.

"Oh hi. Sorry if I'm interrupting you during anything. I just wanted to say, well hi. I haven't seen you around much and I wanted to make sure you were alright", I weekly smile and try to walk out of the house a little more but the pain was getting worse and it forced me to fall into him. He catches me swiftly picking me up. I look at the mysterious person and than at the ground a little embarrassed that I couldn't keep myself standing.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? why did you fall?" I look at him than away from him wanting to tell what was happening but I didn't dare.

"Well if your not gonna tell me can I at least help you? I promise I'm not mean and I promise I won't hurt you", I look up at him once more before nodding. He walks in and closes the door behind him. I was so confused on why I wasn't freaking out, it's just that something about this felt right. I didn't know what but I did know it was something. He slowly takes his hand out from under me and places me on the couch.

"I-I'm okay", I practically whispered that to him and he sat next to me. I look into his eyes, they looked so innocent and caring. I wonder how mine looked. I wonder what he was thinking.

"Are you sure your alright? You seemed to be in a lot of pain. Did it hurt that bad? Is there anything I can do to help you?" He was so eager but why, why did he even come to my house in the first place, why did he pick me up instead of catch me? What was I to him?

"I'm namjoon, I live across the street from you by the way", I snap out of my little daydream state and look back up at him.

"You are? I mean, hi. Sorry. I'm not very good with speaking to new people. I haven't in a while", he chuckles and pats my back.

"What's your name?" I point to myself and he nods smiling.

"I'm y|n. I know this is a little bit of a mean question but why did you come here?" He looks up at me again and looks around a little shy himself.

"I saw you in the window yesterday when I was walking by. I saw you crying and you looked to be in pain then to. I wanted to make sure you were alright. I never knew there was someone else my age here. I didn't know they were this pretty either.  I look at him confused but flattered at the same time. 

"You think that I'm pretty?" He nods being very patient with me.

"I actually bought you something. Well a few things but I forgot to bring them over. I'm sorry, is there anything I can do for you?" I shake my head positive I was okay. I thought after people knew you were okay they left. I didn't think they would stay to keep company. I never had anyone who did that for me. Did I do something wrong?

"I might have more cramps. Can you keep me company until they stop?"

"But it's natural for a girl to have cramps. I don't want to go to deep into this but it's because of their periods",

"But that only lasts for about two weeks max. Mine are usually everyday all month. They come at random times and hurt a lot. I don't like it especially when there isn't anyone there to help me out when it hurts. Will you help me?" He nods giving me a confused look and I hug him tightly happy to have someone that would help me.

"Thank you Namjoon! I can't thank you enough for doing this for me though. I just hope my mom understands though. I don't want you to get into trouble for something that I did", he pulls my waist closer to him and looks down at me again.

"You can thank me by letting me come over every now and than",

"Maybe if my mom agrees you can come over when she isn't home",

"Maybe I can", I could barely make eye contact with him, I'm not gonna lie I found him really attractive he put butterfly's in my stomach. Maybe it would help if I told him, maybe he would feel the same way.

"Namjoon",

"Yes?"

"I think your really handsome and nice", he looks up at me catching my attention.

"What?"

"I think your really handsome, and nice", 

"Thank you", it was to perfect to mess up. But perfect doesn't ever last long. I start to feel a dull pain in the pit of my stomach, the cramps were coming back!

"Excuse me for a moment", I say starting to feel the sharp pain increase and come into play.

"Wait y|n what's wrong?"

"The cramps are back I just have to lay down and get something than I'll be okay but I don't want to move you", it starts to get worse and I probably started to grow paler. I looked at namjoon with teary eyes and he stands up walking closer towards me.