Under his caress

"What do you need?"

"My zebra, please can you get it for me?" He nods and I sit down on the couch clutching my stomach. He comes back downstairs with a blanket and my zebra.

"Is this what you wanted y|n?" I nod and he gives the little stuffed animal to me and sits down on the couch calmly. This cramp wasn't as bad as the other ones.

"Come here y|n I want to see if this helps at all", I look up at him confused and crawl over like I was asked to. He lifts my waist up and onto his lap. I didn't see what this was supposed to be doing other than making me feel taller.

"Now lean back and relax as best you can alright?"

"Okay", I lean back easily and he let's me fall in between his legs. I feel something under my shirt and on my stomach. A little confused I look down to see what it was and see his hand moving around. I was glad it wasn't a spider or anything like that. I hated bugs especially when they were in my room. I lean my head back onto his shoulder relaxing. For some reason the pain wasn't as bad. It wasn't bad at all it was almost gone! What was he doing to make me feel this way? My stomach was practically numb and I melted in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He quietly asks me. I nod my head eyes closed enjoying the moment.

"How are you doing that? It feels very good and makes the bad pains go away",

"It's just a little stomach massage thing I made up, I thought it might at least help you. I knew you might have found this a little uncomfortable but at least it helped with the pain",

"What you're doing is the complete opposite of uncomfortable. It's better than comfortable!" The pain had totally subsided and left. But I wasn't getting up anytime soon. He probably noticed that the pain was gone but he didn't stop. Why though?

"Do you like this?" 

"Very much yes! I feel like the pain isn't even there anymore. You made me feel so much better", he smiles sweetly revealing the cutest dimple ever. I couldn't help smiling back. I haven't seen anyone as cute as he was. Even though I haven't really met anyone. He stops the little massage and I just laid there. This time there was a new feeling in my stomach. Between me so close to him and his arms around my waist this couldn't be cramps. It had to be something else. All I know is that it made me feel good. He made me happy, and feel better.

"So you feel better know?" I nod happily let his arms wrap around my waist. I wasn't sure why he did that but when he did the new feeling in my stomach got stronger but why? A lot of the things that were happening I didn't understand. That made me start to feel embarrassed. I didn't want him to see me as stupid, I wanted him to like me. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask a question about it. He seemed like a vary patient person.

"Namjoon? There's another weird feeling in my stomach but it isn't cramps it's something else", I look back at him scared of how he might answer.

"There is? Maybe it's butterflies, it's this feeling in your stomach when your nervous or sometimes in love",

"Can it be both?" He nods and I put my hand on my stomach interested with the new feeling.

"Namjoon, would it be possible that your the cause of the butterflies?"

"Hm? Me? Causing your butterflies. It's possible but I doubt it. I'm not saying your wrong or anything I'm jsayingying it's most likely not gonna be me who your in love with",

"Can we test that theory?" I sheepishly look away and see him looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"I guess but how?" I shrug and His eyes light up. He takes me off of his waist and places me next to him on the couch. I was a little sad that he did but than he did something else. Something that made the butterflies in my stomach go insane! He looks at me with soft eyes and starts getting closer to me, I didn't know what he was doing but I wanted it to happen. I get closer and close my eyes feeling our lips come into contact. I was very surprised. I didn't expect for this to come so soon. He places his hand on my lower back pulling me closer to him and deeper into the kiss. Before the kiss got to heated he stopped pulling away from me and opening his eyes. I open mine to and my cheeks were burning.

"Did you feel anything?" I nod feeling and smile still exited from his sudden action. He kind of looks at me stunned than backs all the way up laying back on the couch, he didn't have an expression on his face though. Not one like I did. I started to get a little worried and insecure about it. I didn't know if he was disappointed in my or not. I didn't know if he liked me anymore or not. 

"Did you not feel anything?" I felt tears start to sting and look at him trying not to show how upset I was feeling but he must have seen it because his eyes went back to being soft.

"Trust me I did feel something. I just don't understand why you would fall in love it someone you don't know so quick. Why did you?"

"I don't know, I do know that you make me feel good though. It might be because, well because", I place my finger on my chin not really able to come up with a good reason for why I felt the way I did with him.

"What do you mean by I make you feel good?"

"You make me feel happy, you helped my cramps go away before the hurt to the point where I started to cry. I get butterflies in my stomach whenever you smile and show you dimple or whenever you look into my eyes. Not only that but that kiss just filled me with something I couldn't explain. You made me feel good!" He smiles and looks at the ground than back up at me.