1

Nothing happened so stop waiting for something. It was just a quick sleep and we were out. Yes sleeping in the shower is a thing I do.

"So what now?" Yoongi asks while I brush my hair out wrapped in a towel pacing the room for various clothing.

"What are you expecting me to say? I don't even know what's going on here!" The walls of his room were soundproof. Kind of like space, maybe we could go there? It wouldn't be the worst change in the world. Just a lack of oxygen and as little stability as possible. We'd just be floating there. No one can predict the unpredictable! Nobody can ground anti gravity. What am I getting at here? Oh right, there is no plan. There is nothing after this, no matter how much of a go with the flow person you are, you cannot go with what is going to happen after this because we don't even know what's going to happen after this. Nor can we find the capacity to go with it!

"He's your father, so if you want to we have several things we can do to get rid of him. You know, like call the damn police?" My eyes practically rolled into the back of my head hearing how numb he was to the situation.

"Please don't get mouthy with me, this is seriously not the time,"

"Well when it's taken you five thousand steps and an hour of pacing in your towel after coming to me for help you tend to lose your patience y/n. Don't get me wrong you're a sweetheart but when things turn like this the empathy tends to drain from my soul,"

"And that's why you're single!"

"And that's why Namjoon walked out of the shower not saying a word to you,"

"Come up with something original why don't you,"

"What's the point when you are clearly your own worst enemy in this situation. At some point you've gotta realize as crazy as all of this is we don't have time for your little love stories. Not saying they can't happen partly because I am helping them happen but you have to understand we are all going down in this situation together. It isn't just you now."

"Thanks for the reminder Sherlock is there anything else you'd like to bring up, maybe this time help me figure this out?"

"Yeah, let's first try to um, you know call the damn police, or even better just go to the police?"

"Wooow you really don't get it do you,"

"What is there to get?"

"You-," air fills my lungs in annoyance until it clicks in my head, Yoongi was as clueless as I was in this situation. So something we both needed was clarity. I slip into his bathroom just throwing a robe over myself and walking right back out ignoring his presence then walking straight to his laptop. 'Missing teens' was all that had to be entered into the search bar before I clicked the website opening a page. Second picture that appeared was one of me and a friend of mine. I never took a picture alone. I was never the main focus of anything for the soul reason it could lead to me being caught, dragging them into this mess wasn't the worst idea but at the same time it wasn't the best. His eyes widen and he stares at me in disbelief.

"How old are you?"

"18,"

"18?"

"I think,"

"YOU THINK?!"

"I know I've called my dad stupid quiet a few times but he really wasn't, I have no official birth records from the day I was born. My mom had me as a natural at home birth and it didn't seem like a crazy idea considering my father was a doctor himself at the time. Then they got into an argument about needing my birth records for school and he took me somewhere and got them made or had a friend make them and enter them into the system. I don't know the whole freaking story but that's what I read,"

"What are you talking about you maniac?"

"It was all written in my mom's Journal and it said something about... About october 13 2002 she was officially brought into the world, way too naturally," I knew Yoongi could get pale but I didn't know he could get this pale. Things were getting more and more complicated as we went along.

"Damn your family is messed up... Um, get Taehy-no get Hoseok," He says trying to compose himself while heading towards the door and opening it just for both of them to fall through the open space and stand back up staring at each other.

"I-we heard loud muffles... You needed me?" Taehyung asks with a sheepish smile. There was no time for the annoyance of the two eavesdropping. He grabs Taehyung's hand bringing him to the computer.

"Is it possible for her to have no records at all and then have them all faked?"

"Well technically speaking yes it is possible but for it to happen her father would have to know how to work the system or work someone in the system."

"He had friends who made official documents," I chime in and Taehyung snaps his finger.

"So in this case he knew someone he could work in the system. After that he'd need to figure out how to fake her age or make it look real. That or they just estimate on what day she was born. Why?"

"On here it says she's still technically 17 but she thinks she's 18," Yoongi points to the dates on the document saying 2003 but the same day and same month.

"Hey you and Jimin have the same birthday! It's coming up soon we should really celebrate that-,"

"Taehyung you need to focus and Yoongi so do you. Look at the bottom of this page, it says last edited 12 hours ago. So obviously someone isn't done tampering with the items here." Hoseok joins in as thunder rumbles across the sky and Jungkook knocks on the door.

"I think it'd be smarter if we slept in the hotel tonight. Namjoon and Jimin just moved all of our stuff into there anyway so let's get before it starts to pour," Shutting the laptop I nod my head not letting him say another word.

let me just say this, ya'll are in for such a damn twist and you know shiz is going down WHEN THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EVEN WORDS ANYMORE. Anyways hope ya'll enjoy and also Please consider supporting my Patreon or coming to visit my live stream on spoon this friday at 6:00 P.M. the link is going to be on my profile in my stream (well both links are) and big fat thank you to peekyjoonie for spurring my writing back into action. Go drop a follow on their page and I can't wait to write some more soon!

-shireblossom