fixing things

My head pounded the inside of my skull as I whined. He groans pulling me closer to himself without waking up. I shook him and whimpered. He looked up and around until his eyes connected with mine.

"You okay y/n?" His voice sounded raspier than it had before. I shook my head looking into his glossy eyes than hearing something shuffle in the room. I squeal and bury my face into his bare chest afraid for my life. I

"I-I'm scared and, and and cold and my head hurts so bad! So does my stomach," I whined to him. He pulls my body closer to his until he's holding me like a baby. I liked being babied sometimes but I was to afraid at the moment to even focus on that.

"Would you like me to turn the nightlight on?"

"W-What's that?" He smiles picking me up and taking something out of his drawer plugging it in to the closest outlet.

"Are you ready?" I nod as he presses a button, a dim light brightens the whole entire room. He points to the ceiling and I look up swing all types of moving patterns. I hear the shuffling again and it makes me flinch but close my eyes,"Look it isn't a bad thing. It's something you would like, I felt so bad for leaving you here and the others are always complaining about how they have never had a pet before and they're always getting mad when I tell them you can't be they're pet," I giggle and he takes me over to where the shuffling was occurring ,"so I got us all a few pets," I look down and see a little orange kitten scurry towards us. Something else small comes into the room but still bigger than the little kitten.

"No wolfy come back here you are not supposed to be in here!" Hoseok comes in and Namjoon quickly turns his back towards him so Hoseok couldn't see my naked body.

"Hoseok, get out of here," he looks up at us than straight back down.

"S-s-sorry Namjoon," He picks up the other little furry creature quickly walking out and closing the door behind him. Namjoon puts me down on the bed sighing.

"I'm sorry about that, are you feeling better?" I shake my head because of the still pounding headache I had. Namjoon hugs me and rubs my back. I break down crying while I hug him back. I sob into the crook of his neck while he massages my sides in the most comforting way possible.

"It just hurts so bad. So very really bad," the cat jumps on top of the bed and rubs against me purring. I look down at it and Namjoon does the exact same thing. It was a cute little creature that didn't hurt when she rubbed against my stomach. Namjoon peeled the bandages off off my stomach crumpling them up and throwing them away. I saw a big scar on my stomach than sigh trying my best to cover it up. Namjoon takes my hands away from it smiling.

"You look to good to be covered. Now come on and let's see what we can do to help that poor self of yours," I just nod not looking up for a single moment. He lays me down kissing all around my stomach. I had all types of butterflies now. I giggled when he tickled me above my waist. He turns me over and scratches my back rubbing it soon after. I close my eyes as he picks me up sliding under me. I don't look at him and keep my eyes to his chest. He smiles sitting me down than lifting my chin.

"S-stop doing that... You make me so shy," he smiles again keeping my face in that direction. I lay down putting my chest to his. I felt his breathing calm making me calmer. He holds my hand tightly than flipping my over and covering me up. I smiled while the door opens once again behind me. I heard footsteps but couldn't dare to look back. Namjoon holds me closer smiling.

"Hey Jungkook, did you see your present?"

"Yeah, thank you.... Hoseok told me that you needed to talk to me to," I look behind me and see another furry creature following Jungkook. It was a puppy like the last one. The puppy stayed close to Jungkook and seemed to be so energetic. Namjoon sighed holding me right and close.

"I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday. I don't know what to into me, even though just a few pets won't make that any less of what it was in still so so sorry. It doesn't mean you have to forgive me. No one does,"

"But we can, I forgive you and so does everyone else. It wasn't you it was your medicine. It's okay," he smirks and looks my way than back up to Namjoon, " we only forgave you because you got us puppies though,"

"Fair enough. Thank you Jungkook, and tell everyone else I said thank you because it's still really early and I have a girlfriend who needs me to," Jungkook nods and walks back out. I feel something soft and fuzzy come between us and see the little kittens head pop out. I look at Namjoon and we both laugh. He kisses the top of my head as we both fall back asleep.