Backseat

I looked back in horror wondering if I was gonna see them again. I felt like I wasn't so I kept looking back at the highway wondering if they were gonna appear. Mostly him. I wanted him right now. But I wasn't gonna be the ungrateful person my mother was and just whine and complain about what was gong on.

"You holding up back there honey bun," He asks in a yell like voice since the wind was cutting our words apart. 

"Y-yeah I am. Where are we going now?" I yell back to him hearing the cars around us an feeling as if they were way to close. But there weren't really cars around us. It was a one way rode leading to an exit. But either way it made me feel scared. I held onto him  looking behind me and seeing a car that really was way to close. It kept creeping up on us and Jin kept going a little faster an faster. I saw a glint of silver in the woods and got a dreaded feeling.

"We are gonna get you to be safe," 

"FASTER!" I screamed grabbing the handle and pushing it forward just in time for us to miss a massive grey truck that came right at us from in the trees. If we were there the time that idiot did theta we would have crashed into the railing on the side of the road. Jin looks back seeing what had just happened. The other car was gaining on us again. He groans adjusting his mirrors and hitting the breaks making me hang on for dear life.

"Y/n. I am going to do that a second time. This time please don't hang onto me," 

"You're gonna WHAT?" I shout and feel him speed up much faster then he did the time before and not even push on the breaks. He drifts to the left throwing me off of the motor bike and into the air. I close my eyes feeling myself hit the ground. But it wasn't that hard. It was more like mud and something else. I sit up in the mucky stuff looking around and seeing it was pure mud and leaves. Better then the concrete....

"Ha I told you she wasn't gonna land there! Flipping wanna be geek," I sharply flick my head back seeing Namjoon pointing an accusing finger at Hoseok. I break down in tears and crawl through the muddy leaf pile running to him and giving him the biggest hug I could manage and breathing heavily trying to tell him everything that happened but not being able to even make sense of what I was saying. At first he refused to hug me but I wouldn't blame him, I was gross. But even he somehow got over the fact I was slimy and yucky and hugged me back.

"I know what happened. I watched the whole thing. We aren't exactly safe though. We have to get to the swamp," he says pointing to the mucky lake and I gasp running to Hoseok making the mistake that he would save me but then again there is the word mistake in that sentence. he picks me up running to the swamps murky water throwing me into a boat. Namjoon hopped into the front of it speeding off not letting me get enough time not to slide. I hit the back of the boat and slid right off screaming in fear. flailing, I tried my best to swim only making sink faster. I'm sure the mud and leaves weren't helping me. I see things coming for me and do my best to swim away going more under then I was in any sort of direction. But they weren't coming back for me! Why weren't they coming back for me!? I practically face plant right into a natural predator of ours. The American alligator. I only shook my head not wanting to waste my breath anymore then i already had. Then something grabs me. It stings and I kick it away seeing blood and 'swimming' faster. I didn't see the boat and saw no sign of hope. I was running out of air and couldn't go any further so I stopped and just let myself sink only to be grabbed and pulled up to the surface.

"Take a big gulp because we are gonna need to go back under," He says the second we breach the surface. I open my eyes seeing kookie and breathing heavily as he pedaled further down the river and I coughed up water. 

"W-what is going on?" I cry and he takes a huge breath of air an so do I holding onto him while he swims us through the murky water. I pump my legs giving him a little more speed and trying to hold my breath for as long as I possibly could. Till he could get back to the surface. Soon after I feel myself being pulled up from the water and I gasp for air looking at my leg to see if I had really been bitten. I looked to be grazed by something sharp but not bitten. It  wasn't even bleeding either which made me wonder what had  happened.

to be continued.....

thank you guys for reading I'm sorry if you follow me and I don't follow you back I can't follow anyone at the moment because I hit the max. Thank you guys for being so patient with updates and if you would (optional) please check out some of my other books. Preferably the ones with less views because I just wanna know if they're okay books .thank you

 🍟🍟🍩🍩🍉🍉🍇🍇🍒🍒🌱☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘🧡🧡💛💛💙💙💙💚💚💚💜💜💜 SHIRE OUT