Hold me

People can honestly be pretty dramatic. But when you have been through what I have you can't help but ask and whine for attention. That's exactly what I had been doing with Namjoon and the others just so I could feel the warmth of someone else. I wake up in the morning feeling even sicker than I had the night before. I did my best to breath but my nose was so clogged up I could barely even blow the thing. My throat felt sore and swollen but my stomach had reached an all time low it had felt so bad. I couldn't breath it hurt so bad. Namjoon suddenly wakes sitting up faster than bullets out of a machine gun. He looks over at me and my probably messy self.

"What's wrong? Oh my poor baby girl," He scooped me up into his arms making me feel so much better than I had before. It took nothing more than a single try and I was forgetting about all of my pain.

"I feel so sick Namjoon. So sick I can barely even breath right now and that's not even an exaggeration," he cuddled me close to his bare body but I forgot about all of that and cry a little.

"Here drink a little bit of this you might feel so much better after you do," I open my mouth and he fills my mouth with the fruity orange sticky substance. I cling to him not able to get enough. I wanted to be closer, closer than close. Practically on top of him if I could. He picks me up laying flat on his back and placing me to the side. I whined and dragged myself on top of his chest wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you Namjoon," I look up and he smiles looking down at me.

"I love you to y/n. You seem so clingy today it's cute. I'll make sure to stay close by you, or at least keep you really close to me. I know I was only gone for a few hours but I missed you like crazy," I smile when I hear that from him and he kisses my forehead pulling back with a startled look on his face.

"What is there something on my forehead!?"

"No you're just burning up? Like you almost burned me up," He smiles lightening the blow an I couldn't help letting out a little giggle. I was yes feeling sick and most people who feel sick don't want to be touched and just want to rest but me... No I just wanted to be held by someone I knew would give me their full attention and what I needed from them. It made me happy to know that even though Namjoon and I weren't in a huge commitment relationship he would still be there to make me feel better than I did before. He made me complete in the best says possible and I loved him for it I didn't just love him but I adored him for it. I wanted to pay him back in the biggest way I could think of but nothing came to mind except a headache. I was getting even more restless from the pain than I had before. It was getting to be on of the worst things to have felt in the world. the pain was obviously not going anywhere making me want to yank my hair out so bad it. I don't think Namjoon could tell but something told me he did. My conscious always seemed to be right. that or Namjoon can read minds,"I can,"

"huh?"

"I can read minds," I look at him like he's a complete psycho path and he bursts out laughing.

"W-W-W-What's so funny!?"

"I can't read minds silly I just heard what you were mumbling that's all,"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to start mumbling that must get so annoying to you," he shakes his head than once again smiles brightly holding out his arms. I quickly crawl back into them and go back to hugging him tightly. Like I had said before. some sick people ant to rest, and some sick people want their medicine. But all I wanted was to be held.