late nights

When went to bed it was 3 pm. I felt so comfortable I didn't realize something going up and down my back. I open my eyes to complete darkness and mumbles. Mumbles in the rhythm of my heart beat. I couldn't tell exactly what he was saying but I know he was saying something. I was so warm in his embrace it was impossible not to love it there. I wondered if he awake since he hadn't stopped his rhythmic mumbling. I tapped his chest lightly.

"Joonie, are you awake?" His mumbling suddenly stops and there's a quick pause. Which means he stopped rubbing my back to. I sign assuming he was than I was just left to lay in the dark without him rubbing my back. Or mumbling to me. But for the millionth time I was wrong. He stretches himself out making sure not to hit me and lets out the occasional grunts.

"Yeah I'm awake, sorry I didn't answer you at first I freaked out".

"I made you nervous?".

"Yeah I'm a way. You make me nervous a lot especially at times like these, where it's just us and I was...was-".

"Comforting me?"

"Exactly...exactly", he coos to me in a day dreamy voice. I giggle when he nuzzles my neck and kisses me basically all over. I quietly squeal my heart out while he adds tickling into the mix. I let out one last giggle when he stops tickling me placing his hands on my hips instead than pulling me into a kiss. I enjoyed it while it lasted. I always loved his kisses, especially the passionate ones. He ended this kiss with a few more on my cheeks and forehead.

"I thought I made you nervous?" I whisper to him.

"You do but that's only sometimes. Right now I feel not nervous", I emailed and he turns back looking at the digital clock behind him.

"Is it super late?"

"Super dooper very late. 3:00  a.m. We've basically slept 12 hours",

"I can go for more, as long as you're sleeping with me, than I can definitely go for more", he smiles chuckling and wrapping his arms around me once more kissing my head.

"would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I would! You have only basically just me me and my just promised to protect me! That and your really sweet", he chuckles covering us up again and snuggling me into his chest