Closer on the map

In my eyes pain is like math, looks and sounds so harmless at first and not difficult to figure out but gets more complicated the more you learn about it, sometimes even impossible. What he did saved my life.

And here I am waking up to the worst of it. I was still in the back of the pick up truck with Namjoon but the pain was so bad I could barely breath without hurting. I kick him lightly and he opens his eyes. I was lying with my back facing him. He turned my way I heard it.
"Namjoon", I say in a frail high pitched whisper.

"I c-can't move, it hurts so bad, I really can't move!" I hear some more rustling like a candy wrapper of some sort and I felt an arm around my waist seeing him peer over my shoulder.

"Open your mouth", I nod doing as he said and letting him place whatever he was holding in my mouth. It was a pink lollipop, he took one with us. Within a matter of seconds I started to feel the pain relieve. I take a deep breath turning back slowly to look at Namjoon. He takes my waist as he always does and puts me on his.
"Thank you Joonie", I hug him best I can and he smiles cuddling me like a teddy bear.

"Anything to save my princess from her pain. We should switch cars when we get to the airport. I nod and lay back down next to him looking to the sky and watching and airplane pass. I realize we've stopped than I see Hoseok walk to my side of the truck.

"Well if it isn't the mystery girl and my best friend. How are you holding up?" I shrug and let him secure his arms around me lifting me once again into the air. I giggled as he bounced me than looked back to see Namjoon climbing out of the truck soon making his way towards us. "Joon she's so light and small and cute!" I take those all as a compliment and lay my head on his shoulder.
"I'd like to have her back thank you very much. I did 

save her from her pain multiple times so she owes me big time!" Namjoon takes me out of Hoseok's arms and he smirks walking with us towards the building.

"So we're here to pick up more of your friends right?" He nods continuing our way through the mass of people who were on their to somewhere. Whether it be home to see their families or to go to their jobs, maybe even being torn away from their home. I didn't notice myself starting to cling to Namjoon until he chuckles and actually says something.
"Are you trying to strangle me or do you just think I'm 

letting go?" I sight laying my head on his shoulder.

"Neither I'm just conflicted",

"About home?" I nod as we continue working our way through the crowd.

"Namjoon we're over here hyung!" Namjoon turns and let's me down softly but waits for me to turn around and walk with him. Two other boys walk towards us and Namjoon hugs them both.

"y|n come here, I want you to meet Yoongi and Jungkook". I hold my hand out towards Yoongi he smiles shaking it than looking at Namjoon.

"So... Is this your girlfriend?" 

"No she's not-",

"Why not, I mean I would love to be although I don't have the slightest clue about it we both like each other!"

"That's true. But I was also gonna say she'll be mine soon so hands off", Yoongi pulls me into a hug and I giggle as Namjoon takes me away picking me up sticking his tongue out at him.

"Hyung grow up, I'm the youngest and I'm saying that to you! She obviously is interested in you Namjoon so don't worry about Yoongi. And let's get some food I'm starving",

"Only if y|n says we can go get food. What do you say y|n?"

"I don't know. Please?" Everyone laughs as Namjoon carries me back to the entrance.

"Wait what about food Namjoon?!"

"You'll get your food Jin got it for you", Yoongi catches up with us and I ask Namjoon to put me down. He does and I walk with Yoongi.

"So I take it you have a crush on my friend?"  I nod and so does he. "You want to know something that will make you love him even more?" I nod again. "He gathered his closest friends to look after you. The second you fell asleep apparently he texted all of us saying he had to protect you. He kept talking non stop about how cute and innocent you were plus how precious and fragile you could be to. He obviously wasn't wrong about any of it", is mile giggling as we continued out to the car. We decided I was going into the same car I did before I was in Hoseok's. Jin was sleeping with Hoseok in there while Jimin was in the drivers seat. I get into the backseat with Namjoon wondering where we were going to next. It didn't matter anymore after I saw him though. My father. In the car next to us! I whimper laying down trying to hide from him. I didn't want to be taken or kidnapped so hiding was my last resort.