everything's gonna be 'just fine'

a suicide mission, that's what that was. What was I thinking that would be a good idea. My mother even came to the police station and looked at Namjoon like he was the most disgusting person in the world. But he is the one I was technically using for protection. 

"I told you she was weak and I told you not to worry about the pain in her stomach I'm pretty sure I did! You will never go near her again you were just waiting for her to get killed weren't you? You were you know what?! I am done with men, especially high strung up dickheads like you. I never wanna see you near my daughter again and now that she has that damn thing out of her I can go back to knowing that she is alright without you or any other man ruining our lives!" I was in no place to say anything until she started swirling something in her mouth and spit on him.... He flinched his face getting red as he wiped the mess off of him disgusted. I screamed in disbelief standing up.

"MOM!" Then she turns to me smacking me harder then i have ever felt before. It felt like I was being slapped across the face with a rubber brick. I held my cheek as Namjoon yelled 'hey!' and pulled her back away from me and so did Yoongi. I didn't know how to feel about the situation. Knowing my dad was in the same building as I was staring me down from inside the cell of the mini jail. I still had no courage to talk. I was in the wrong and it made me lose everything I had. If I had just listened to her then I would have been alright with them.

"You young lady should be ashamed! You have no right to do something so ignorant and idiotic. He could have really hurt you!" I shook my head opening my mouth but knowing better then to talk back to her. I liked to think I was level headed enough to know what was right to do and I know for a fact I was in no place to say any of this was right or wrong because I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I k-know," that only brought a glare to her already reddened face. I quickly brought myself to attention and looked at her again, "Y-yes mom," everyone but her looked at me confused, I don't get what they were confused about I really didn't. Namjoon slowly walked over to me with a calm expression. Not including his read eyes that were about to stat pouring tears all over.

"get him away from my daughter. i do not want this irresponsible gnat even close to him," instead of being as respectful as he was before he ignored her. But I was as I always  were and pushed him away. I obeyed my mother because she was the one who has raised me for all those years and kept me safe. i didn't wanna push him away. It was just out of instincts... Instincts of listening to my mother and not wanting others to get in trouble. He came closer and when I tried to push him away he grabs my wrists coming closer and only letting them go when he hugs me. I saw my mother and looked away from her and she growls standing up and ripping me away from Namjoon, "You are probably just as good as that demon of a man she is forced to call her father," I gasp and cup my hands over my mouth in disbelief. The anger was to much for me to hold back. Things can always get heated in a matter of seconds because of this strong secondary feeling and I hate it. But this was the male I loved... Somethings I have a right to be angry about. But I got really angry. I punched her in the face. 

"Don't you dare talk about my boyfriend as if he was the mistake you made! You were the one who decided to stay with that maniac and it isn't my fault that you make mistakes like him and me and trying to take me away from the people who actually let me experience the outside world! I-I. He wasn't doing anything by force! Ii pushed him away because I didn't want your paws on him and I'm not going back with you! Or him, only because I don't wanna be followed! Especially not by you so catch me if you can!" I growl backing up as she comes forward with force. I jump away from her tucking and rolling out the open window so she couldn't catch me or even have a chance. Yeah I hit my head a few times but I got out of there quick as a bee getting back to its colony.

"Y/N GET BACK HERE YOU ARE SUCH A-!" She suddenly stopped talking as I felt something grab my waist and pull me into the forest making her scream. I screamed to but my mouth was covered by... Clean hands? You would think if someone pulled you into the woods their hands would be nothing but dirty. Then I inhaled smelling something to familiar and relaxing. My mother came running in but didn't see us. Who is us you might ask still more the confused.

"Bet she wished she hadn't been such an idiot and said such things to the people who not only cared for you but went out of the way to keep you safe," Jin chuckles holding me a lot more gentle then he had before. I look up at him and there he was. His pink hair shining ever so greatly as the mask concealed his identity from the nose down.

"Thank you," I whisper hearing leaves crackle behind us. he picks me up and makes a run for it throwing me on an unusually large bike and revving... It was a motorcycle, I didn't realize that until he revved the engine and put a helmet on he and putting his own on as he seats himself in the front. I wrap my arms around his waist and we are off flying through the highway with my mother's voice in the distance cursing us both out as we leave.