we can't lose him

I squirm wildly in his grip and look up at him in the eyes.

"Y/n I'm so sorry for doing that babe but it was him! It was your father it was him! I swear! Same car and stuff!" My eyes widen and I look down in fear .

"D-Did you see what he was even doing? Was he like looking at us or... How did he find us?! Oh no this isn't gonna be good at all! I don't understand how he found me!" I cry afraid of ever going outside the room again. Namjoon held me in his arms hushing me little by little while I tried to stop myself from shaking.

"I think he took pictures y/n.... That's why I tried to cover you up, because I didn't want him to take pictures of you like that and post them online... That wouldn't be something I would like at all. It would be terrible if I had to deal with that. I would have to deal with it only because I wouldn't want you to be hurt not that you don't matter you mean the absolute world to me," he coos frantically. His voice made me feel very much better. I don't know what it was about it but gosh did I love it.

"M-why him," I whimpered and he took a deep breath letting a shakier one back out. I stroke his chest a little bit and he holds me tight to him.

"I don't know y/n. We have to cover you up somehow. We have to hide you. I don't want him to take you away or hurt you in any shape or form!"

"No I don't wanna be kept a secret there's no point I don't wanna! Please please don't keep me in hiding. You said You would give me a different life! I don't wanna have a life where I have to stay inside again!" I whimper getting up and closing the shades getting my clothes from the dresser and quickly clothing myself. He gets up and walks over to me.

"I wouldn't do that to you. That's the worst thing I could possibly do to you. I'm saying let's change your identity. Let's change who you are and he will never find you again," I look over at him and look down at the floor.

"I'm afraid of changing and being someone I'm not. That's just not something I would do, it isn't something my mama would want for me," he looks into my eyes and I caught a glimpse of my sad reflection in them. I looked truly sad and vulnerable at the moment. Something you would only see in someone who had been tramatized for life, and that I was.

"then we will just have to see what happens, but I want you to know that this could be bad or it could end in a total mess. I don't want you to end up hurt but I won't be able to be there to protect you from the things that go on in highschool," He says rubbing his forehead with one hand making his skin all meet up in the middle only to seem like it was crinkling.

"I think I'll be okay. I've done basically this for my whole life and finding be that bad if you add one more thing into it. I know I'll be okay as long as I have you around to take care of me," His eyes brighten a little bit as he pulls me into another hug. I feel his kisses plant themselves around my face and eventually on my lips.

"I know you'll be okay. Because if someone comes to get you I won't let them get to you. I love you y/n, there's nothing that will separate us from each other. There better not be anything that tries at least," I giggle and start to stroke his chest again planting a simple kiss on his forehead. Who knew something so simple could make someone so happy. He smiled his special smile revealing a dimple I never knew was there. Then there was a knock on the door downstairs. We both looked in that direction then at each other.

"I don't think we should go see who it is. That sounds like a bad idea out loud and in my mind," I whisper to him as the banging starts to get repetitive and doesn't stop. His eyes brighten probably as an idea comes to mind.

"Y/n I need you to give me a hickey and mess up my hair!" He whisper yells to me and I look at him utterly confused.

"This isn't really the time to be doing things like that Monie, maybe another time but not now,"

"No you don't understand I need you to. It's the only way this plan will work. Please?" The banging on the door gets louder and harder. Sounded like someone was punching the door, I hesitate a little bit and lean over starting to suck on his neck.

"Someone open up I need to speak now!" A man yells. This I definitely knew was my father. But he couldn't hurt me with joonie. I was safe with him and forever would be safe.

"Just block them out y/n. It's just you and me," He whispered as I continued to suck on his neck soon unlatching my lips.

"There I did it now what?"

"Mess up my hair!" He whisper yells again. His hair was still damp so it was much easier to mess up then it seemed to be.

"Okay now what?" He puts his finger to his lips asking me to quiet down. I nodded and he grabbed a button shirt leaving it open and out some pants on.

"Stay up here and be quiet okay?" I nod and he walks away.

Namjoon's P.O.V

She didn't have to understand what I was doing and it's better if she didn't. I basically made myself look like we were in the middle of something "special" I splashed a little bit of water on myself and ran a little bit to make myself look sweaty and pant. I ran to the door opening it. He was about to hit me but stopped mid knock and crossed his arms.

"Why didn't you open the door when I first knocked?" The man angrily asked them looked me up and down as his eyes widened.

"Do I know you?" He takes a step back with a gruff expression.

"No but I saw you in the window with my daughter!"

"What do you mean? She doesn't have a father he died several years ago. I was there to attend the funeral. You I don't recall being anywhere around, I'm sorry but you have the wrong people," He shakes his head trying to push past me into my house. I push him backwards.

"Goodbye sir," I sigh closing the door and pretending to walk away. I crouched down behind the window sill and watched as he left then smiled to myself as he drove off.

"Oppa?" I turn my head towards the direction of her voice and she was peaking her head out with a little blush on her cheeks.

"Yes baby?" She looks down and back up at me embarrassed.

"Where are the pads?" She mumbles shyly and I chuckle standing up and walking towards her but she attempts to scurry away yet I catch her in the midst of her action. She whimpers as I pick her up gently and kiss her cheek walking to the bathroom. I had a feeling we hadn't lost him yet but I will take what I can get.

A/n I'm sorry for not putting this out earlier I lost all of my work because it deleted itself when I though I published it thank you all for being so patient😊😊❤❤❤🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 shire out💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛