Muddy thoughts

I take a deep breath while feeling the sludge drip down my body and gagging at the feeling. It was getting a little cold, I looked around the boat seeing Yoongi come out of the boat's little house thing with the towel.

"I think it's best if you got you cleaned up before we start sailing away," my body is still in shock from the adrenaline coursing through my veins. It was... That was truly terrifying. Namjoon stands up wiping the sludge off of himself and he smiles at Yoongi gesturing for him to lead me into the shelter of the roofed boat. 

"I, can't move," my voice wavered as I spoke those words and watched Yoongi come closer to me soon stopping. I look up at him and start to shiver, watching as he throws the towel to Namjoon who's smile turns into a frown disapproving Yoongi's choice in who to take care of first.

"Min Yoongi, have some respect when there is a lady in your presence, will you?" He sighs, shaking his head and gesturing to the towel in Namjoon's hand, he looks down at it and back at Yoongi not saying a word and putting his hands on his hips. Obviously he was trying to tell Namjoon something but Joonie wasn't getting the hint. Yoongi picks me up himself, sacrificing his clean clothes to get me into a shower.

"Your words not mine," I left a disgusting trail behind us while Namjoon just stared very fazed for a second. Dumbfounded by Yoongi's actions but follows his lead. Probably because he was just as lost as the rest of us. No one in a situation like this would possibly know what they were doing or know what to do next. Except for Yoongi. I don't know if that's the case but it sure as hell felt like he knew what was going on and what he had to do. Next thing I know I was sitting in a clean sink and the room was filling with steam as the shower started to run for me. I smiled at him and he gave a slight smile back. Namjoon joined us in the room and stared at Yoongi as if trying to figure out if he was friend or foe.

"Thank you," Namjoon spoke in a small tone and Yoongi said nothing back to him, instead he grabbed him by the wrist and guided him out to some other room on the vessel and I tried to listen in on them. But I hear nothing. So I strip my clothes off and throw them into the hamper.

3rd P.O.V

Y/n gets undressed and steps into the shower while Yoongi looks by Namjoon in the eyes taking a heaving and unruly breath of air and speaks quietly.

"You were supposed to wrap her in the towel and stuff," Namjoon's eyes soften and he sighs.

"I'm losing my game. You're setting me up for literally everything and I can't do any of it right. You've got a good point. But she is my girlfriend and you know I can take care of her. I don't need you doing the things I can do for her," Yoongi looks at him in disbelief trying to process what Namjoon had just said to him, especially after all the things he did to help.

"Don't start being a hardass, this is exactly how you lost your last girlfriend," Namjoon flinches at the words trying ever so hard not to remember all of those wretched memories his heart longed for more of. He loves someone else, he loved y/n even though he wasn't expecting to at all. It was just some stupid little dare, it was him being a boy and now it's real.

"I told you never to bring her up again. I don't want to remember her, I don't want to hear about her. Nothing!"

"Joon. You can't get rid of your past. No matter how bad you want to be, it's always gonna be there. But you can always learn from it and squeeze as much out of the mistakes you made so you don't have to make them again. But forgetting about them just isn't what's going to help you," he unintentionally rolls his eyes and looks to the bed while fluffing his hair.

"We're being chased by some crazy ass man who obviously wants his daughter back. I can't keep her calm and figure out how to get away from him at the same damn time. It's too much for her and me, I don't want to stress myself out and end up pushing it on her!" That's when Yoongi gets the idea they both needed. He crosses his arms and taps his foot impatiently.

"Then you figure out a plan. I'll keep her calm and make sure she has everything she needs if you can't help her," he cleverly tries to rule him up into the epiphany that they all needed. Namjoon stops everything he was doing and turns his head just enough to the side to eyes Yoongi.

"Are you trying to screw with me right now? Because it's working if you are. If you're so keen to help then you figure out a plan. I have another job to fulfill. Yoongi smiles at Namjoon, pushing him Infront of the bathroom door. Making his heart stop and Yoongi's heart throb.