sick day (part 2)

(warning shower scenes included but no smut you can skip if you'd like) 

When I woke up I felt warm. And what is warmth without your oppa cuddling you to his bare chest because he still feels sick. I open my eyes feeling his forehead and it seemed to have cooled off from before.

"How are you baby?" I gasped not expecting him to talk or even be awake.

"Well it's nice to see you're awake. I'm actually pretty good. How are you?" I ask laying myself on his chest and he shrugs snuggling his face into my neck.

"I love you baby," he mumbles holding me and falling once more asleep. He was cute and I couldn't deny that. I stand up sighing and walking into the bathroom to brush my hair. I then remembered I was on my period and hadn't changed my pad since the later morning but when I walked back into our room Namjoon was sitting up looking like he'd just murdered somebody. I looked at him and he took one glance at me and pointed. Of course I looked down and saw that I was leaking through my pad again.

"Okay so I guess this is my fault. . . And I'm also guessing that you don't love me as much as you did before," I say in a calm and nervous tone looking down at me and then back up at him and he starts to laugh.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm guessing we're both in need of a bath but I don't know if you'd agree with that so let's take a shower instead."

"I think I'll take my shower after you because you're sick and stuff," he places the back of his hand on his forehead dramatically falling backwards.

"But y/n, I think I'm about to die it is so hot!" He pants and whines only making me roll my eyes, he looks up seeing me not approving of his silliness.

"I'm sorry Namjoon but today is not the day for you're schinanigans because I'm a mom sorta and this is good practice for the future so go take your shower!" I said firmly and he tilts his head up sticking his tongue out at me.

"Meanie mommy!"

"E-excuse me?! Fine I'll just take the shower by myself!" I humph walking myself into the shower and he runs in right behind me and sits on the toilet while I turn on the shower he sits there patiently until it's ready.

"I'm ready, now you have to carry your little boy into the shower because he's sick," 

"Don't push it!" I growl and he snickers getting into the shower. And I undress myself wrapping the pad in some toilet paper and throwing it away soon to be snatched up into the shower my Namjoon. The water scolded my back and I whimper hiding behind him.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't think this would be to hot for you... I'm really sorry," I pretend like it was nothing and try to smile a little the water goes back to its original temperature and then goes a little cold. He places me back under the shower and rubs my back and all of the water on it.

"Okay how did you stand such hot water. That hurt like... Like really bad!" I whine to him as he turns it back to warm.

"I don't know.... I just like water like that I guess. We have a hot tub outside and it's even hotter then this," he say holding his hand out to the water letting it bounce off of his hand and slide down his body or drip off of his hand onto the ground.

"O-Oh I guess I'm just being a wimp...."

"No you certainly are not. Some people can handle it some can't okay. It happens," I sigh and he hugs me tight soon letting me go and washing my stomach and I do the same to his. Then I put some shampoo in my hands washing his hair with a giggle.

"What hairdo would you like today sir?" He strokes his chin.

"Give me a comb over please," I make his hair spiked up not listening to his request what so ever so he looked like a porcupine. I giggle when I'm done and he peeks our of the shower cutting looking in the mirror and his mouth goes wide.

"S-so you love it I assume?" He laughs and I do to but he let me off that easily and instead of just washing it out of his hair he puts our heads together somehow getting my hair all soapy then washing it out along with me. We finish up and get out drying each other off.

"Oh gosh.... I think the fever is passing babe," he says to me starting to violently shiver rubbing his arms.

"Oh that's good. Now let's get you some new clothes and and blanket," I giggle as we rush to our room drying off once more and putting on clothes. I help him put on a shirt and I put on some underwear and pants even one of his tank tops on accident. He chuckles looking at me and I look down realising it and giggle a little as he cups his hand to my cheek tilting his head leaning in and kissing me. But his eyes go wide and he quicker then the speed of light backs up pulling me away from the window that was opened without our knowing. I was scared and confused about what had just happened. He looks a little more but then quickly hits the ground with me in his arms clinging to him afraid of hitting the ground.

What had just happened. . .