Where are we now

"Jin take it easy with the breaks i don't want her to get hurt or fly out of the seat",

"Easy for you to say Namjoon you aren't the one trying to stop from hitting these idiotic people on the roads who keep cutting me off!"

"Shh you're gonna wake her up I don't want her to wake up just yet. I can't believe her mother is just giving her to me though. It makes me wonder what this world has really come down to",

"My guess is she just wants to keep y|n safe",

"She gave me these pink lollipops to what so you think they do?"

"What did she say about them?"

"She said give one to her when the cramps start again. They seem to really have an effect on her Jin",

"The lollipops?"

"No the cramps. When she gets them she gets so scared by it. It must be so painful to because she can barely walk let alone stand when they occurs. How long is it gonna be till we get to the airport?"

"It's a good hour away still bud. It may take longer because I can't get past this one jerk!" I hear the sound of a car horn and I finally open my eyes. I couldn't be more confused at the moment. I quickly sit up looking around wildly for any hints to where I was but there was nothing I could remember. I turn back and see Namjoon with the same calm look in his eyes as he had before. It was like nothing had changed and I was still at home sleeping in bed but not really.

"N-Namjoon? Where are we going?"

"Don't freak out okay. Come her and sit down I don't want you to freak out", I nod trusting him and sitting down close enough so he pull me into his chest with his arms still secured around me." We're going to the airport but! But only to pick up a few of my friends to help keep you safe. If you dad finds you than at least we can keep you safe with the seven of us", there couldn't have been seven of them. I only saw two.

"There are going to be seven of you?"

"Not of me but of my friends that's one of them over there driving his name is Jin", I nod and see him look through the rear veiw mirror. I wave to him and he smiles.

"Hello y|n. I hope you slept we'll! And I hope I didn't disturb you in any way", I shake my head and he chuckles pulling into a different lane. Soon I focus back on Namjoon and he pulls the seat belt over me.

"W-what if I get my cramps again? What do I do?"

"Well your mom gave me these pink lollipops and said if you feel sick or have cramps coming on you can suck on one of them but only one a day",

"What if they come back after that?" 

"Than you'll unbuckle and lean on me so you don't have to say anything infront of the boys",

"But Namjoon it's always worse in the car. It gets bad enough to the point where I start to sweat and almost feel as if I was gonna pass out", he pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear.

"If you get to hot than I'll cover you with this blanket and you can take off your shirt or something than I'll ask Jin to turn on the air conditioner so it won't seem as hot in here", 

"I can't do that infront of a bunch of boys I don't even know though", I whisper back.

"They won't know they'll be to busy paying attention to the others they won't notice you", I nod and he smiles kissing my cheek as I look around the new neighborhood",

"Is this gonna be my new home?"

"Nope we're just here to pick up two of the younger boys", he pulls into a driveway and there on the porch stood two other men who ran up to the car, one with pink hair the other with what looked to be a yellow blonde. Almost white. I didn't know either of them so of course I was incredibly shy when they  got into the seats infront of us and looked straight towards me.

"Oh hi! You must be y|n you know when Namjoon said you were pretty I didn't think he ment this pretty. You're gorgeous!" The one with blonde hair says to me. I blush smiling a little tempted to say something. I did just that.

"Thank you, I didn't know Namjoon talked about me ever especially since we only just met",

"Oh he talked about you practically the whole night literally! By the way I'm Jimin and the one you were just talking to is Taehyung", Now Namjoon was blushing when I looked over at him. It was cute to be honest.

"So you're Taehyung and you're Jimin?" They nod and smile at me. My mother always told !e not to trust new people but these new people that just happened to be hi friends were nice. They were good I could see it their pretty brown eyes.

"Okay you two stop crushing on y|n and buckle in!"

"Awww but Jin she's pretty have you even looked at her yet?" I smile at Jimin's complement and blush again.

"Yes boys I've seen her now buckle in", they nod and turn around buckling in and I get the same repetitive uncomfortable feeling I would always get right before bad cramps. Now when I mean bad I mean it feels like something is inside me clawing at my uterus it was horrific. I quickly unbuckle and lay down on him. He looks at me and unbuckles to picking me up and placing me in between his legs. I felt the unpleasant stinging and started to squirm rubbing my legs together and he soon pushes my upper body forward which hurt extremely bad. Until he guides his hand over the exact area where it hurt than it felt as if the pain had once again slowed down to a large extent. I took a deep breath and naturally started to lean back giving him more access to my stomach. He deeply massaged my tummy and occasionally down my thighs. He kisses my cheeks several times nuzzling my neck every now and than making me relax into him. Once again the pain had stopped and I looked over at him with gratefulness and nothing but that.

"Are you feeling okay?" That's when the nausea and powerful headaches came in but slowly. I just nodded and he gave me a kiss before carrying me once again and putting me back into the seat beside him. I decided not to buckle in again and that seemed to be fine with him. What he didn't know was how bad it was going to be after that.