Hinata x Naruto Lemon

Sexual content if you don't already know by now. Cause IDK? What the hell you doing reading fanfics if you know not what lemons are? Away from wattpad. I personally disown you.

-------

Naruto watched as Sai was pulled off with Ino with a smile, Hehe... looks like Ino won after all. He thought before stretching, "Huh. 'Bout time I should head home too... it's getting late." Naruto said before turning to Hinata who still looked drunk off of the one cup of sake she had at the beginning of Jirihya's (plz correct my spelling) party.

"Man Hinata... You're still drunk huh? Come on, I'll walk you home." He said while extending his hand out to the shy girl who blushed 50, no, 500 shades of red.

"Umm... th-thank you Na...Naruto.." Hinata managed to say before taking his offered hand.

"H-Hey... wha... what about me? Your teammate?" Sasuke grumbled out, still grumpy that he was dragged out to the party.

"You'll be fine, if some guy tries some'in just punchem... one should be enough to knock em out... or killem." Naruto said while guiding a blushing Hinata out by her hand. As they left the bar people could still be seen partying in the streets, those that recognized Naruto would cheer him on as one of the world's saviours.

Naruto grinned as he led Hinata along, "It's great isn't it Hinata? Jiraiya's dream has come true. Every one we know drunk on the streets." He said, slowly regaining his higher mental functions. Normally he would burn through the effects of alcohol, poisons, or anything else due to the 9- tails.

Hinata nodded with a smile on him face, "I'm h-happy for him Naruto-kun." She said, her face turned even redder (idk if its possible?) at their close proximity.

Naruto had an easy smile on his face as they walked through one of Konoha's many parks to get to the other edge of Konoha where the Huuga clan compounds were. Naruto looked at Hinata

Hinata shifted uncomfortably as her blush rose due to his intense gaze at her, "Wh-What is it Na-Naruto-kun?" She looked away to the side but snuck glances at him occasionally.

Naruto seemed to have recovered from his haze as he grinned at the shy girl, "Sorry it's just your eyes reminded me of the moon... they're really pretty."

Hinata was caught off guard by his compliment but before she was able to say anything he turned back around, "Well let's get you home!" Naruto shouted before taking a step and tripping and landing face first on a rock. "Oww..." He groaned as he rubbed his face.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata shouted in concern as she kneeled down and checked on the whiskered blonde, "Are you ok?"

Naruto gave his silly grin once more and nodded, "Yeah I'm fine... I really shouldn't have chugged that last bottle though." He laughed once more before shakily standing up with her help.

"Y-Your house is closer N-Naruto-kun... maybe we should drop you off first." Hinata said as she walked out of the park and started towards his house.

"N-Nonsence... what kinda man would I be if I let a pretty girl like you walk around alone in the middle of the night, hmm? A damn right crappy one that's what." He protested, but still allowed her to lead the way as she helped him walk.

Hinata followed the road that she knew led to his home as they stumbled along. When they finally got there Naruto gives her the keys and opened the door. Then she takes hime over to the bed an sets him down. "N-Naruto-kun... did you mean what you said?"

"Hm? What did I say?" Naruto asked as he looked at her.

"Th-That you think..." She looked down as her voice softened to a whisper, "I'm pretty."