~Itachi x reader lemon~

Their he was, Itachi Uchiha.

The anti-social emotionless Uchiha. I hated his guts for a big reason and those reasons would be easy to explain.

The very first reason is he can be rude sometimes which I just really hate.

The second reason is that I hate how he thinks that he can take control of everyone here, and what I mean by that is he always activates his sharingan when someone is in his way and they get scared and run off.

I just don't get him. Just because he killed his whole clan it doesn't mean that he is the only strong one here in the akatsuki. For me, I was forced to join here.

Pein told Itachi to find me and once he did we had an intense battle. Of course I lost to him. The only reason he won was because of his mangekyou sharingan.

I was sitting down at the couch watching everyone. Deidara was making stuff with his 'special' clay. Sasori-senpai was fixing his puppet. Tobi is running around screaming 'Tobi is a good boy', Kisame-san is watching Tobi screaming, Kakazu is counting his money, and Hidan looks like he is praying.

Wait.. what's in that box in his lap.. why is it dripping a red liguid- oh. Nevermind.

I shivered realizing whats with the box and turn to look for thr other members.

I don't really know what Zetsu, Pein, and Konan was doing because I don't see them.

I stood up making my way to Tobi. "Hey Tobi we all know you are a good boy. So can you please stop yelling that?" I yelled at him. He just stopped and looked at me.

"Why Y/n-san? What I'm trying to do is scream 'Tobi is a good boy' to the whole world." Tobi said. Y/n just anime sweat dropped.

"Ok then Tobi if your going to say that, then please don't yell or scream that in here. Scream that outside." I said while crossing my arms.

"But what if I don't want to Y/n-san?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me-" I got cut off.

"Tobi just get out." I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Itachi. I just rolled my eyes at him. He made his way over to me and he stopped once he was right infront of me.

"What do you want Itachi?" I questioned looking into another direction.

"Can I talk to you…alone?" He said. My attention was now to him.

"Why?" I questioned again.

"Just meet me in my room… Y/n." After that last sentence Itachi was already gone.

I heard snickering so I looked over to the guys. "What?!" I snapped.

"Ahaha good luck with your talk with Itachi, uhm!" Deidara said while laughing.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"It's just nothing." Hidan said. I just raised my eyebrow.

"You guys know something that I don't. Spill!"

They just ignored me and walked off. I saw Tobi tip toeing so I just yelled at him to come over.

"Tobi come here. I know you know what's going on so tell me." He just looked at me.

"Sorry Y/n-san I can't. Itachi said we are not aloud to tell you what he is going to do. Well to tell the truth nobody actually knows what he is going to do to you. They were just messing around." He said while walking away slowly.

"You swear that's the truth?" I asked.

Tobi nodded his head and ran away. I sighed and made my way to my room. As I was walking down the dark hallways, I felt that I was watched. "Just show yourself!" I yelled.