Rock Lee x reader Lemon part 2

Blah blah blah lemon warning blah blah inappropriate blah 18+ unless you are me blah who is 1556 days old blah blah lemon juice blah do the math. Ew. Math.

"LEE WAIT UP" You yelled waving your arms in the air.

" is something wrong?"

"More or less. Parents are doing It up in their room"

"?"

"Never mind. Ima just wanna follow you around... ok?"

"Sure! I was just about to go get some lunch! Wanna come with??"

"You bet!"

~Time skip to fav food place. Its 12am. Im tired. Deal with it~

"You do not have to worry about paying Y/n-chan."

"You're the best Lee." you beamed happily as you both talked until your food was given to you.

You both ate and talked not caring if you both looked like a bunch of idiots talking with your mouths full.

After you finished, you sighed full and pat your stomach content as he did the same. It was a wonder how you weren't out of shape considering how much you ate.

"Shall we go train that off!" Lee said excitedly as you nodded while he put down the yen.

"To the training field!" you proclaimed as you both ran towards it.

Once you made it you both began warming up, getting more prepared for when you two would spar together.

"Hey Lee-kun, can you push my back down more?" you asked sitting with your legs spread as he pushed your back letting you stretch a little farther popping your back.

"Will you do me next?" he asked as you nodded standing up and going behind him doing the same.

Finally you both were standing across from each other as he stood in his usual pose ready to begin.

"Alright strictly Taijutsu and nothing else." you said twirling your kunai as he nodded seeming to concentrate.

You both ran towards each other blocking and attacking but not delivering much damage. You threw your kunai but he quickly got his own out deflecting it as you ran backwards climbing up the tree and flipping so he was against it.

"You've been practicing." Lee said as you smirked grabbing another kunai saying, "So have you."

For a couple more hours you both sparred back and forth, you weren't really proving who was better just thought it was a good way to get some energy. Finally you fell on the ground panting, Lee tripped you so unfortunately it was his win today.

You turned to your side seeing the sun was already begin to set and you inwardly pouted not really wanting to walk back home.

Lee sat down beside you against the tree as you turned looking towards him.

"Hey Lee..." you began as he turned towards you and said, "Yah?"

"What made you stop liking Sakura?" you asked as he averted his eyes making you tilt your head.

"I guess I discovered I liked someone else a lot more.. I mean I know Sakura will never return my feelings and it was best to like someone who I actually had a chance with." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Aww so sweet~♡" you said closing your eyes as you smiled lightly but you knew he turned to face you.

"Hey Y/n.?" you heard him say as you turned back to him while he blushed.