~ Madara x reader lemon~

Y/n wakes with a start, sitting upright in her bed, ears alert. She could have sworn a noise had been the cause of her rude awakening.

Her blood pumps hard in her veins as she creeps to her bedroom door. She presses her ear against the door tenderly, straining to hear any signs of an intruder. She is greeted by silence, giving her the courage to turn on the light and head cautiously downstairs.

Nothing seems out of place as she creeps through the hallway to her kitchen/living area. She sighs in relief, silently scolding herself for being so paranoid. A sudden knock at the door makes her heart nearly jump out of her chest.

Her radio's clock reads 1 AM, who the hell would be at her door at this hour?

The anxious girl steals a peek through her curtains only to let out a withheld breath in relief. She opens her door to reveal Tobi awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

"Tobi, you do realize it's the time of night when defenseless young ladies like myself practically wet our beds at the sound of loud, intrusive noises?!" she can't help snapping at him. She'd only been in bed for 5 hours at most and he had scared the hell out of her.

Tobi lowers his gaze in dejection. "I'm sorry Y/n- chan. My cell phone died before I could meet back up with Deidara-sempai and I don't have any change for a payphone," he confesses sheepishly. "I wasn't trying make you have a little accident in your sheets!"

She narrows her eyes at him, swearing she'd heard a hint of mockery in his tone. However, she had pretty much walked into that one.

Y/n groans and ushers him in, heading over to the table to grab her cell phone out of her purse. She's too preoccupied to notice Tobi subtly lock the door behind him as he lets himself in.

"Here you go," she hands him the phone before walking over to the fridge. "I have some (f/d) in here, you want one?"

"No that's quite alright, but there is something else you can give me ."

The sultry words breathed right in her ear makes Y/n freeze in terror. She knew that deep, conceited voice, but there was just no way! She whips around only to be caught up in a crushing grip.

"Ah, ah. You should play nice, I don't want to have to really hurt you."

Now she knew for sure, she could practically see that arrogant Uchiha smirk beneath the mask.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house and what did you do to Tobi?!"

She bucks against his grip, aiming a well placed kick at his groin. He groans in pain, but doesn't release her.

He instead opts to throw her onto the couch as he stands over her tauntingly.

The orange mask clatters against the ground as Y/n is met with the sinister eyes of Madara Uchiha. "Tobi's a good boy!" he cries in that shrill high pitched voice watching her look of recognition with scornful eyes.

"You-you bastard!" she snarls. "Who do you think you are, playing with my head like that? I want you out of my apartment and I never want to see you again."

She was trying to sound bold, but the way he'd manhandled her in her own home had her truly scared deep down. She hoped her anger would dissuade whatever he was planning, but if he was willing to go this far to corner her alone, she didn't have high hopes he'd leave so easily. She looks towards the door gauging her chances of escape, if that wasn't possible and he refused to leave, her only hope was screaming.

Seeing the intention in her eyes Madara chuckles and steps closer. He leers down at the girl who'd been swimming in his blood all week, taunting his desires with an aloof disinterest that drove him to his breaking point, this.